Lord Worm on Open Face Surgery...

Unknown Doodl3.2

look at each other..
Reaction score
I'm listening to it right now, and I bet that he recorded those vocals at 6 am one morning and then took 3 days off after that 28 second long scream :nuts: :eek: wtf man, no wonder he largely sounds like ass on once was not :lol: only exceptions being the screams in "in the kingdom" and "curse of the great"...

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Reaction score
+1 on the "lord worm sounding like an ass on once was not" part. And that scream in open face surgery is crazy too. Im a big fan of disalvo, though! He sounds really brutal! :metal:

CasualFitzy

Reaction score
He definitely didn't sound like the classic Lord Worm on Once Was Not, but I'd take that over DiSalvo's metalcore toughguy yells any day.

Reaction score
Disalvos vocals are more hardcore/growls than metalcore singing. And that is what I like about them. I love his vocals. :metal: Im no hardcore music fan, though!

Unknown Doodl3.2

look at each other..
Reaction score
I need to buy None So Vile... I only have a few songs from it but what I heard kicks my ass...

Metal Ken

Hates the Air
Contributor
Reaction score
The cool thing is, he did the scream in open face surgery when i saw them live. it was crazy.

Nick

Reaction score
i have whisper supremacy, and then youl beg, and once was not id say thats probably the order of which i prefer them as well.

Tbh i wasnt really a fan of many of the tracks on once was not and i think it was pretty badly recorded.

id take disalvo over Lord worm any day.

JBroll

Hard-On For Freedom™
Contributor
Reaction score
I liked Once Was Not, too (great songs, despite an iffy mix and bad vocals), but Whisper Supremacy is my favorite.

Jeff

Unknown Doodl3.2

look at each other..
Reaction score
I liked once was not, but it ends there... I just like it. I'd fucking LOVE it if it weren't for the barely audible guitar and LW's voice... I can actually live wth the latter.

CasualFitzy

Reaction score
Did anyone see them on the tour they did when Lord Worm first came back? I saw them in NH and they played None So Vile all the way through, Flo did an insane drum solo, then they played a mix of other songs. It was the perfect show I could have ever hoped from them. None So Vile is probably my favorite Death Metal CD.

Metal Ken

Hates the Air
Contributor
Reaction score
Did anyone see them on the tour they did when Lord Worm first came back? I saw them in NH and they played None So Vile all the way through, Flo did an insane drum solo, then they played a mix of other songs. It was the perfect show I could have ever hoped from them. None So Vile is probably my favorite Death Metal CD.

I saw them on that tour, it ruled like you wouldnt believe

Reaction score
I saw them in london when they were support to Celtic frost. I bought "Once was not" and "and then you'll beg..." the same weekend so I had not really got into them at the time.

Latest posts

')