Lostprophets singer to stand trial for baby rape and 22 other sexual offenses...

• Thread starter spawnofthesith
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

JoeyBTL

Reaction score
I was kind of shocked at the 35 years but he'll probably be killed in prison anyway so it's not so bad.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Esp Griffyn

Play more music
Reaction score
His ridiculous attempts to play down what he has done is appalling, crass and shameless. If anyone believes he is not a committed and willing kiddie fiddler, and that he took anything less than full enjoyment in what he was doing, they are naive and misguided. The password he gave to his laptop is evidence enough of that. This man is one of the sickest to have ever come from Wales. I can only imagine what dark events and acts have warped this pervert's mind to leave us with the twisted ghoul we see before us now.

ZachK

Ronda Rousey Fanboy
Reaction score
He isn't eligible for parole until 2036. Shouldn't even b able to try and get parole.

Deserving everything he gets.

MikeH

Bring the gain
Reaction score
Though it's not as much as I would like him to receive, I'm still glad he's going to sit in prison for a decent amount of time. Certainly enough time to get beaten to death.

thrsher

\m/-_-\m/
Reaction score
theprp posted a link to court paperwork of the senticing, i read through it, completely speechless by what i read. i say he does not last 1 month before being killed like dahmer

tommychains

That Guy
Reaction score
KILL HIM, KILL HIM WITH FIRE.

Said this 6 months ago, I still stand by it. I hope this guy becomes the prison bitch. I'm curious as to what his old bandmates will do after this. I mean, it was just him doing this, but the name of Lostprophets is forever stained with his crimes. Hopefully it doesn't carry over to them.

simonXsludge

(((Ω)))
Reaction score
theprp posted a link to court paperwork of the senticing, i read through it, completely speechless by what i read. i say he does not last 1 month before being killed like dahmer
Yeah, the details in those papers are disturbing and sickening.

British/most European prisons are not even remotely similiar to US prisons. People don't get killed here so easy. I'm not saying there is no risk, but it's not as high as if he would be prisoned in the US.

Ralyks

The One Who Knocks
Contributor
Reaction score
I read the papers and... Nope. I'm done. I want to throw up by the time they started going over sentencing.

Dethyr

Banned
Reaction score
35 years is a LONG TIME to survive in prison for this guy. I know there's been all sorts of people saying "that's not how prison works" but 35 years in prison for the crimes he was convicted of and the extreme details being public..... I would not wanna be him.

Esp Griffyn

Play more music
Reaction score
35 years is a LONG TIME to survive in prison for this guy. I know there's been all sorts of people saying "that's not how prison works" but 35 years in prison for the crimes he was convicted of and the extreme details being public..... I would not wanna be him.

He is not in prison for 35 years, he is in for 29 and on licence for 6 - being "on licence" is not the same as being jailed. And as for the likelihood of him dying, the UK prison service has very low convict on convict murder. Far more likely to commit suicide tbh. Even then, he is likely to be on suicide watch, which makes it more difficult but not impossible to commit suicide, and given his high profile public standing, the well-reported nature of his case in the media and the extent of his crimes, he is almost certain to never be in with the general population while in prison. He will be in with the other nonces for the duration.

Skullet

Reaction score
He'll get dealt with in prison that is a given ! My friends murderer should be getting the same amount of time as this creep but no he only got 12 for murder !

loqtrall

Banned
Reaction score
Man, I can't wait to come back here in 20-25-ish years and read people's comments when they find out he didn't die in prison and was released on parole for good behavior or some stupid shit....

OmegaSlayer

Reaction score
I think whoever is against Death Sentence should read the acts of the trial.
I'm not a guy who gets easily impressed but I had to stop reading as my head went blank and dumb.
Never felt so shocked in my entire life at the sheer perversion humankind can reach in some occasions.

guitarfreak1387

squirrel chaser
Reaction score
started to read the papers........wish i never did that. only got to about page three and before i said ....this.

how does someone go this far without anyone speaking out?

TheSpaceforthis

Reaction score
I saw Ricky Gervais posted something about this guy on facebook and quickly deleted it, apparently it offended some people

I hope he gets killed in jail btw, but not before suffering a lot.

lucasreis

ERG Ambassador
Reaction score

Is the rest of the band getting money as well? I'm totally fine if fans buy the music, the merch, and the rest of the guys get the money as long as Ian is blocked from getting the money. After all, the other guys don't deserve to be unemployed for Ian's stupid actions.

ps: nevermind, I just read the link. It seems he is getting money from a clothing line he owns, it doesn't really have anything to to with the rest of the band I guess.

xCaptainx

Dr Djodson
Reaction score
I'm more shocked that people are making NEW band shirts, featuring the 'Mega Lolz' quote he said about the whole ordeal AFTER his guilty plea.

IAMLORDVADER

progressive insanity
Reaction score
Really???? Someone actually got this tattoo? :lalala:

Ian-Watkins-tattoo-2944300.jpg

Nats

Reaction score
I heard lost prophets once and can tell their fans, especially the ones supporting him, are juggalo type inbred lowest common denominator of the gene pool. Soooo I'm not really surprised they're still buying shit.

Latest posts

')