Lostprophets singer to stand trial for baby rape and 22 other sexual offenses...

• Thread starter spawnofthesith
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

GunpointMetal

Reaction score
man, there are a lot of totally worthless people out there using up the oxygen the rest of could be enjoying.....there should be some sort of legal repercussion for supporting a sick freak like that.....like, a $500 fine and a staple to the penis.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

no_dice

a very bad old bear
Reaction score
I'm more shocked that people are making NEW band shirts, featuring the 'Mega Lolz' quote he said about the whole ordeal AFTER his guilty plea.

Anyone who wears those shirts should be punched in the face. The seriousness of the things this guy has done should not be lessened by making a ....ing joke out of it.

Tyler

Reaction score
Standing in the jail cell, Im gonna scream my heart out (from being raped for what I did)

Nats

Reaction score
On a side note, it must be weird for a tattoo artist to tattoo a picture of a guy with a tattoo. It's very Norman Rockwell.

Esp Griffyn

Play more music
Reaction score
Really???? Someone actually got this tattoo? :lalala:

Ian-Watkins-tattoo-2944300.jpg

Why the .... would you do that? The same with these stupid T shirts (which are obviously not official Lost Prophets merch, and Watkinsbeast will not be making money off them, they are clearly a shitty fan effort), anyone who would wear one of these T shirts, or show that tattoo in public, would likely be subject to abuse and possibly violence for their obvious support of Watkin's despicable acts.

feraledge

Heard the Good News about Maple Fretboards?
Reaction score
Just read some of the court document on the sentencing. This is so insanely disgusting. I'm still cringing and I barely got through the second page.
There is nothing that can be done to this POS that could impart the pain and disgust he's taken part in. He just needs to be ended. Same goes for the mother. Absolutely sickening. These words are going to haunt me for a long, long time.

Bucks

Reaction score
When I worked at UCL in London, a study I worked on was investigating the impact of maltreatment and sexual abuse on children through fMRI, so unfortunately I have read cases like this before. Alarmingly they are increasingly and the vast majority of abuse goes undetected.

Just hope this man and the women spend their full sentences in Jail as they are quite clearly extremely dangerous.

wankerness

Reaction score
Does that kind of thing ever happen in English prisons? I thought it was pretty much just the US and third world countries where prisons were like that.

zero_end

Lurker
Reaction score
Oh man, i really liked the "start something" record and some other songs. Now I cannot listen to their music without feeling disgusted & disturbed.

Forever tainted.

So sad.

Dethyr

Banned
Reaction score
Oh man, i really liked the "start something" record and some other songs. Now I cannot listen to their music without feeling disgusted & disturbed.

Forever tainted.

So sad.

This is exactly how I feel... to a tee. LOVED their first two albums, really enjoyed playing along to them on drums. One of their songs came on my random play the other day and I just felt icky which is really too bad because it's not like the whole band did this shit, it's just one guy, one guy that didn't write any of the music and didn't even write all of the lyrics. But none the less.... I just can't do it.

Hankey

Reaction score

Forever tainted.

So sad.

Same here. I'de go as far as saying "Start Something" was one of my favourite albums of all time. They were a huge influence when I was growing up and discovering "heavy" music. Allthough I have to say that I always considered Ian to be the weakest link of the band. He has an annoying habbit of "sliding" into a certain pitch, instead of hitting the right note immediately.

Jemp

Reaction score
I listened to a lot of Lost Prophet Songs a few years back...kinda sux now that this happened but well, that's how ....ed up the world is sometimes.

Never thought that it would be this bad tho. :/

stuglue

Reaction score
Haven't heard the band's music, don't know anything about them.
What's puzzling me reading this thread are the comments about how inhumane the death sentence is yet in the same breath people wanting people like Watkins to get butt raped, mutilated and beaten to death. Call me stupid but isn't a lethal injection more humane than butchery?

GunpointMetal

Reaction score
this man deserves no humanity....lethal injection is not nearly cruel enough for him, maybe the electric chair if they could just set it to a near-lethal voltage and keep him hooked up for a few hours.....still too easy.

Drowner

Reaction score
I feel like i could make one of those "unpopular opinion animal" memes, but ill probably still listen to the songs when they come on shuffle.

')