Lostprophets singer to stand trial for baby rape and 22 other sexual offenses...

• Thread starter spawnofthesith
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Draceius

I hate everyone on this site
Reaction score
The death penalty is sadistic and unnecessary, and if you defend it then I'm sorry, I lose a fair bit of respect for you.

All I said was that I don't think more violence is the answer.

This, I have and always will see the death penalty as legalized murder, it is never the answer.

GunpointMetal

Reaction score
some people actually do deserve to have all of their "human rights" taken away. All this PC, sand-in-my-vagina crap pisses me off.

If you fVck children, you should die.

Slowly, painfully, without mercy.
It should take years. Cut off a bit here or there, never let the wounds heal....

I'm all for compassion when its deserved. I don't eat or wear animals, I pay attention to how my consumer choices effect my environment, and I think most people deserve a second chance....unless your like to rape little kids, kill people for no reason other than power, and knowingly prey on the weak for personal gain. Then you should just stop existing.

BucketheadRules

Fuzz pedal hoarder
Reaction score
some people actually do deserve to have all of their "human rights" taken away. All this PC, sand-in-my-vagina crap pisses me off.

If you fVck children, you should die.

Slowly, painfully, without mercy.
It should take years. Cut off a bit here or there, never let the wounds heal....

I'm all for compassion when its deserved. I don't eat or wear animals, I pay attention to how my consumer choices effect my environment, and I think most people deserve a second chance....unless your like to rape little kids, kill people for no reason other than power, and knowingly prey on the weak for personal gain. Then you should just stop existing.

I don't even know how to respond to this.

"It should take years. Cut off a bit here or there, never let the wounds heal..."

Seriously, are you actually as sick as this makes you sound or are you exaggerating for attention? That is torture. It's unbelievably horrible torture - you'll be advocating waterboarding next, presumably. State-sanctioned torture, which is what you seem to be after, totally removes the upper hand the justice system is meant to have - the whole point of justice is that we don't sink to the murky depths of the people we're dealing with. People who f*ck kids are disgusting, but if you actually believe the shite you just came out with then I hate to break it to you, you aren't very much better...

I'll admit it, I was the person who neg-repped you for your earlier comments, and far from feeling bad I'm ever more convinced I was right to do so. You deserved that neg rep, ten times over. I really hope you're exaggerating this crap, because if you aren't then I'm frankly kind of worried.

As for whoever neg-repped me in turn - perhaps I deserved that one. I have been coming on a little strong here with the whole moralising thing, but this is something I feel quite passionately about, so forgive me if I get carried away occasionally. Just something I think is a little odd though... you would gladly kill another member of the human race, and you then proceed to tell me I'm "what's wrong with the world" (hmm, more so than Watkins himself?) because I don't want to kill another member of the human race? I think I just about get where you're coming from, but the wording is a little... weird.

GunpointMetal

Reaction score
I'm worried about people who don't mind eating a cow and then feel mercy for a child rapist. You neg-repped me cause we disagree. I didn't attack anyone, so you were totally unjustified in doing so. GFY.

BucketheadRules

Fuzz pedal hoarder
Reaction score
I'm worried about people who don't mind eating a cow and then feel mercy for a child rapist. You neg-repped me cause we disagree. I didn't attack anyone, so you were totally unjustified in doing so. GFY.

I've been neg repped for far less...

I love eating meat, as do millions of other people across the world. I don't understand how eating meat is the same as f*cking kids in your book...
And I find your assumption that I feel any kind of "mercy" for Ian Watkins very, very insulting. I have nothing but absolute contempt and disgust for him as a person, but those feelings do not extend to me wanting the government to execute him. I'm in the majority of British people when I say that I don't want state-sanctioned murder in this country. We have a totally different attitude to it here. That DOES NOT mean we have any sympathy or compassion for him and others like him - they are vile bastards who should be locked away from the world. Not killed - locked away, where they can't do any more harm.

I didn't merely neg rep you because we "disagreed" - I neg repped you because you posted something I found genuinely quite disgusting.

Draceius

I hate everyone on this site
Reaction score

Before we get into attacking people and neg rep, may I just point out that eating a cow and torturing a person and causing a slow painful death are two entirely different things, one is something we do for food, and one is sadistic, disgusting and shows the horrible side of human nature has brought out in those who wish for this or would go as far as to do it. Not wanting to kill or torture someone is called being humane, we don't condone the crime committed, no-one does, but it doesn't warrant what you described in any way. Oh and complaining about rep is bannable offense (I need to stop mini-modding), so get over the fact that someone felt you deserved it.

sol niger 333

I like stuff
Reaction score
I've been neg repped for far less...

I love eating meat, as do millions of other people across the world. I don't understand how eating meat is the same as f*cking kids in your book...

Preying on the defenseless to satiate our own selfish desires. I can totally see the parallel but I'm still in the camp of disagreeing with eye for an eye

GunpointMetal

Reaction score
man, its a good thing pedophilia didn't catch on like meat sandwichess a few thousand years ago.....

sol niger 333

I like stuff
Reaction score
We have done some pretty twisted shit before the constraints of modern society were in place. Look at what so many weirdo ancient counts and countesses lords etc did with their power and influence. Cannabilism and torture of slaves, necrophilia, pedophilia, you name it, humans will do it given the chance. This one count used to have sex/torture/cannibalism banquets with young boy slaves, torturing them and disemboweling them in front of the dinner guests and then doing all manner of nasty sexual shit with their bodies because they were all people of privilege and above the law. Absolute power corrupts absolutely

BucketheadRules

Fuzz pedal hoarder
Reaction score
man, its a good thing pedophilia didn't catch on like meat sandwichess a few thousand years ago.....

Oh I dunno, it's always been around AFAIK... it's just that paedophilia is generally recognised as abhorrent, while meat is recognised as... food.

Because it is.

Eptaceros

Wayfarer
Reaction score
lol @ neg-repping someone for disagreeing with their opinion. some people...

If Ian Watkins has been doing this kind of shit for so many years, he deserves to have his life engulfed in a state of near-death torture. He admittedly did all of this with full intent and pleasure...why not spread the "love" he's been giving full circle? It would not be an eye for an eye unless whoever tortures/rapes Watkins does so for selfish, sadistic pleasure.

oh and whoever said that thankfully the babies are alive: if you read the court transcript, you'll see that not only was one of the babies raped with an organ as large as they are, the baby was given crystal meth. I'm sorry, but that is going to be one fvcked up individual as soon as he/she hits a developmental stage.

I don't know how the prison system works in the UK, but in America, keeping inmates imprisoned comes out of OUR pockets. So no, I don't agree with a half-life jail sentence for somebody like Ian Watkins. I sincerely hope he gets murdered, in whatever manner.

Randy

✝✝✝
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Neg-rep bitching = bans

I let it go a couple times with the intention of being lenient but it's crossed the line into derailing.

GunpointMetal is first and the rest of you have been warned.

sol niger 333

I like stuff
Reaction score

It seems you have pretty selective compassion.

Cnev

Reaction score
Yeah, because fighting fire with fire works so well. Nobody's saying the guy isn't a scumbag, they're just saying that he doesn't deserve to be brutalized, tortured, and murdered on the basis that nobody deserves that. Honestly, considering how far he's fallen, spending the next 35 years in prison only to emerge to a life of mediocrity seems like it'd be due punishment. He'll never know the success he once knew, he won't be able to leave the country, he'll be on the sex offender registry. Regardless of what fate befalls him now, life as he knew it is over. Keep him alive and let him suffer the consequences of his actions. In some ways, that's more cruel than a prison murder, as at least that doesn't take 35 years to complete.

I didn't specify what I thought he deserved or didn't deserve, nor did I advocate any particular action toward this guy. I really have no interest in making a conscious and costly effort to care for the wellbeing of a guy who not only tortures and rapes children, but also views human life as no greater object than a shit smear on the sole of his shoe. I'm just not going to white-knight it for a creature of this caliber.

matt397

Tr00f
Reaction score
Logic at its finest... he committed unspeakably disgusting acts against children, so the absolute best thing we can do is perpetrate even more violence against him. Where the f*ck does this eye-for-an-eye thing come from?

I also post on another guitar forum, in which every regularly-posting member lives in the UK, and anyone defending the death penalty or any form of "vengeance" (which is what it is, you can't reasonably call it justice) gets absolutely ripped to shreds - that's how I formed my own views on it. The more I read their arguments against it, the more I realised how indefensible and morally bankrupt the death penalty is. But there seem to be a frankly alarming number of people on here who are all for killing criminals, which is a shame - I don't understand how you can defend the idea of using violence to combat violence. They're humans too - shitty humans, but humans nonetheless. They have rights, like it or not.

The death penalty is sadistic and unnecessary, and if you defend it then I'm sorry, I lose a fair bit of respect for you.

For Christ's sake, when did I ever say I didn't think Ian Watkins was a c*nt? There, I said it - Ian Watkins is a c*nt.

All I said was that I don't think more violence is the answer.

How about your fvcking logic pal ? Lets take a guy thats willingly stuck his tiny Limey dick in countless numbers of children some UNDER THE AGE OF 2 FVCKING YEARS OLD and put him in a box for the next 35 years so he can fester and fantasize about fvcking more kids and then release him so he can what ? Go open up a shelter for the homeless or read to the blind ? No he's going to get out and do whatever he can to fvck some more kids.
You said you "don't understand how you can defend the idea of using violence to combat violence" well let me explain how it works, for the people that don't have the moral restraint built into them to them from doing things like raping kids the deterrent wold be not wanting to die because if they did that and got caught they would be killed. Take the moral high ground all you want, I can stomach eliminating the death penalty for pretty much every imaginable crime you can think of except for when it comes to child rape, molestation and physical abuse. I'm done though, parade around here all you want like your some fvcking mother Theresa, I could give two shits. Later.

AxeHappy

Reaction score
Mother Theresa was an evil mother ....er he was all about suffering.

I'm pretty against the death penalty. I also think "prison" should be rehabilitative and not punitive.

As far as I am aware, studies have shown that child rapists *can't* be rehabilitated. Thusly prison doesn't work.

I feel locking them up for life is far to cruel for most of them and that the death penalty is the *only* reasonable course of action in the majority of cases.

However, this sick .... is a special case. Lock him away forever. To suffer forever. 35 years with 2/3 served to be legible for parole is a ....ing joke.

feraledge

Heard the Good News about Maple Fretboards?
Reaction score
As an anarchist, I believe the state isn't in a moral state to dictate life and death. But I wholeheartedly believe that if you rape children and especially if you laugh about it, you should be killed.
I don't believe in vengeance or payback, how could you possibly even achieve that here. If you can do that once, you can do it again. I just believe the earth is a better place without this dude, this "mom", and anyone like them.
All this "eye for an eye" stuff is really ridiculous. Why pretend like there's a level playing field for morality when the person in question is just a wretched being who doesn't deserve to live.

And, even as a former vegan and someone who is passionately "politically" active, using something as universally disgusting as this to piggy back your cause is reprehensible and vile. Time and place guys.

tyler_faith_08

Strings of Chaos
Reaction score
Jail is too good for this scumbag...

I disagree. I've heard some tales from some family friends (not about them) that some terrible things take place for very extended periods of time to pedophiles. It may take a week, it may take 10 years, but they'll find out and he'll get more than his due.

')