Lots of B Stock Agiles Up

• Thread starter SodaPopinski
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Dethfield

Advanced Prototype
Reaction score
Agreed, someone took the white Interceptor!

edit: picked up the Red Intrepid!

Customisbetter

WhiskeyTangoFoxtrot
Contributor
Reaction score
Fuck Fuck Fuck so broke!

septor828rnnatsatinashreversestock1.jpg

ra1der2

Reaction score
Ok which of you fuckers beat me to the 828 pro in white :lol:

You're lucky you missed it, that was my Jan 2010 order. I returned it because it would not intonate the LB or F#. Kind of shady of them not stating that on the sale page considering I told them in the return details.

Ricky_Gallows

lyketotallybrashdude
Reaction score
You're lucky you missed it, that was my Jan 2010 order. I returned it because it would not intonate the LB or F#. Kind of shady of them not stating that on the sale page considering I told them in the return details.
oh wow, no bueno dude.

Galius

Mentally Guitarded
Reaction score
rubbish, schecter has some nice ones at around 600. Agile isn't the be all and all in 8's anymore :)

Umm.....the Schecter I owned played like dookie compared to my Agiles. :fawk:
I was a Schecter player for about 10-12 years (was pretty much a Schecter fanboy) and went with the Hellraiser 8 and just wasnt feeling it. I absolutely love the feel of the Agiles for the 8s compared to the Schecter 8s.

Ricky_Gallows

lyketotallybrashdude
Reaction score
Obviously everyone likes different things, but I figured that coming from a long run of Scecters and being converted had to mean somthing to someone.

def agree. I think the change of pace will be nice since I'm left handed this will be my first seven that isn't a schecter....so fingers crossed

')