Lots of B Stock Agiles Up

• Thread starter SodaPopinski
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

t3sser4ct

Reaction score
intrepidpro8nat1.jpg

I hate whoever took this.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

ellengtrgrl

Reaction score
<Sigh!>
I swear - I CAN'T WIN!!!! First I end up having to sell my Omen Extreme 7, due to a money shortage. Then the cheap replacement for it (a Squier Stagemaster 7) turns out to be clumsily converted into a left handed guitar (that I had to un-convert), and now this!!

Intrepidstdcharcoal1.jpg

I ain't gots the money!!! I won't have anything close to enough money for this (chip and all), until my income tax refund arrives - in the third week of March!!! It'll be gone by then of course. Like I said - I can't win!

MaKo´s Tethan

Reaction score
interceptorpro828mnpurewhite1.jpg

ok I`m done with this, withe guitars can me, and maple fretboards on white...with black hardware...and khaler?? holy crap. I hate to live sofar, even with the money (in 10 days I will have that mount of money) I can buy them...i just too far..the shipping will cost the same as the guitar. I hate my life...

Merlin_602

Reaction score
<Sigh!>
I swear - I CAN'T WIN!!!! First I end up having to sell my Omen Extreme 7, due to a money shortage. Then the cheap replacement for it (a Squier Stagemaster 7) turns out to be clumsily converted into a left handed guitar (that I had to un-convert), and now this!!

Intrepidstdcharcoal1.jpg

I ain't gots the money!!! I won't have anything close to enough money for this (chip and all), until my income tax refund arrives - in the third week of March!!! It'll be gone by then of course. Like I said - I can't win!

Awww, you had to sell your omen? I'm sorry to hear. That guitar is so much bang for buck it's almost ridiculous. I'll never sell mine.

technomancer

Gearus Pimptasticus
Super Moderator
Reaction score
You're lucky you missed it, that was my Jan 2010 order. I returned it because it would not intonate the LB or F#. Kind of shady of them not stating that on the sale page considering I told them in the return details.

Seriously? The travel on the saddles on those Kahlers is INSANE so I'm really surprised you had problems with that :scratch:

Cancer

Gazzmask
Reaction score
Seriously? The travel on the saddles on those Kahlers is INSANE so I'm really surprised you had problems with that :scratch:

That...and can't the entire bridge be moved back or forth by a small, I thought the stud mounted models had that feature.

boaz33

Reaction score
so the guitars on rondo that are up that means there's only 1 of those in stock?
so its first come first serve and you're done and have to wait until they have new in-stock for another first come first serve?

ellengtrgrl

Reaction score
Awww, you had to sell your omen? I'm sorry to hear. That guitar is so much bang for buck it's almost ridiculous. I'll never sell mine.

Tell me about it! :( But, when you don't get paid for another week, and you literally only have like $20 left after paying bills, your credit cards are maxed, you still need to keep gas in the car for your 27 mile commute to and from work, and you need to keep food on the table, you end up having to do things like sell guitars. It's not fun, but you do what you have to do, to make it to payday.

To add insult to injury, the Squier Stagemaster 7 I bought as a cheap replacement for Cheri, my Omen Extreme 7, needs some serious setup work. Unlike my old Omen Extreme 7, the scale length is 25.5". The strings seem to be 9s, and for that scale length, they feel like rubber bands (especially when compared to my old Omen Extreme 7)!! There's some significant fret buzz too. So, the saddles will have to be raised. At least I was able to convert it back to right handed stringing, with a minimal amount of fuss (whoever owned it before me, just flipped over the right handed nut, to left handed stringing). .

Evil7

LowCrushingMetal
Reaction score
Wow you have to realize the market our little community creates here.
With out sevenstring.org members and this thread... Those b stock instruments may have hung around a while longer.... Amazing.

Origin

Rainbow In The Dark
Reaction score
With out sevenstring.org members and this thread... Those b stock instruments may have hung around a while longer.... Amazing.

I know man, we're a driving force of Agile's economy :p

Ricky_Gallows

lyketotallybrashdude
Reaction score

seriously...never heard of them til i came here :yesway:

Merlin_602

Reaction score
Tell me about it! :( But, when you don't get paid for another week, and you literally only have like $20 left after paying bills, your credit cards are maxed, you still need to keep gas in the car for your 27 mile commute to and from work, and you need to keep food on the table, you end up having to do things like sell guitars. I's not fun, but you do what you have to do, to make it to payday.

To add insult to injury, the Squier Stagemaster 7 I bought as a cheap replacement for Cheri, my Omen Extreme 7, needs some serious setup work. Unlike my old Omen Extreme 7, the scale length is 25.5". The strings seem to be 9s, and for that scale length, they feel like rubber bands (especially when compared to my old Omen Extreme 7)!! There's some significant fret buzz too. So, the saddles will have to be raised. At least I was able to convert it back to right handed stringing, with a minimal amount of fuss (whoever owned it before me, just flipped over the right handed nut, to left handed stringing). .

I feel ya hun, I'm there right now. I can't even work because I'm deep into a depression right now, and I have 2 kids and a wife. But i have a ton of stuff i'd rather sell before my guitars.

Evil7

LowCrushingMetal
Reaction score
B stock Agiles went like hotcakes!
Dont everyone buy an Agile at once~!:agreed: :yesway::hbang:

ellengtrgrl

Reaction score
I feel ya hun, I'm there right now. I can't even work because I'm deep into a depression right now, and I have 2 kids and a wife. But i have a ton of stuff i'd rather sell before my guitars.

The guitar was the only thing I had that could sell on short notice (I took a hit on it at Music Go Round). Good luck. It sounds like you're in a bit of a bind yourself. Mojo sent your way.

')