Lots of B Stock Agiles Up

• Thread starter SodaPopinski
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

darren

Forum MVP
Reaction score
so the guitars on rondo that are up that means there's only 1 of those in stock?
so its first come first serve and you're done and have to wait until they have new in-stock for another first come first serve?

B-stock instruments are ones that arrived from the factory or ones that were returned by customers, usually with quality control issues, or sometimes the specs on the guitar delivered did not match the specs on the order page.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Ricky_Gallows

lyketotallybrashdude
Reaction score
B-stock instruments are ones that arrived from the factory or ones that were returned by customers, usually with quality control issues, or sometimes the specs on the guitar delivered did not match the specs on the order page.
haha i had to google it :rolleyes: lol

Hollowway

Extended Ranger
Reaction score
That...and can't the entire bridge be moved back or forth by a small, I thought the stud mounted models had that feature.

Yes, but the summer run (and apparently some in this run) had the bridges mounted substantially of from the proper scale length position (like 3/8") so even with the saddle and bridge adjustment it might well not intonate. And ra1der2 knows what he's talking about - he's got 4 other models of the Intereptor pro 8s. I'll be interested to hear how the new buyer gets it to intonate (or maybe doesn't care). FWIW, my bridge was mounted so far back the route shows, and even with that I had to back the bridge screws almost all the way out to get the correct position. Plays sweet now though. But it just baaaarely made it!

coreysMonster

Abrakadabro
Reaction score
I'mma wait for the May un-paid/B-stocks to grab one, since you guys have probably taken all the awesome ones already :(
seriously, you guys are like lightning

Deadnightshade

U gonna eat that?
Reaction score
ty, strange thing is I also have a Stagemaster-7. I think that guitar is cursed.....

Or ridiculously bad made model

As for the B stocks..i'd consider buying ones,since i'm already way FUCKING UNLUCKY when it comes to buying things so a brand new agile would reach my house as a C stock so ordering a B stock from the start will alter the curse

ralphy1976

1 less ERGNESS
Reaction score
Fuck Fuck Fuck so broke!

septor828rnnatsatinashreversestock1.jpg

GRR.. who just got that one.. i saw it 3 hours whilst waiting for my plane in Warsaw and now it is gone...booohhh....shame on you for doing such a thing!!!!
:nono::hbang:

Samer

Dybbuk
Reaction score
<Sigh!>
I swear - I CAN'T WIN!!!! First I end up having to sell my Omen Extreme 7, due to a money shortage. Then the cheap replacement for it (a Squier Stagemaster 7) turns out to be clumsily converted into a left handed guitar (that I had to un-convert), and now this!!

Intrepidstdcharcoal1.jpg

I ain't gots the money!!! I won't have anything close to enough money for this (chip and all), until my income tax refund arrives - in the third week of March!!! It'll be gone by then of course. Like I said - I can't win!

I picked this up, your always welcome to come over and try it out :yesway:

goherpsNderp

no refutin' rasputen
Reaction score
so does these B-stocks being up mean anything? ie: they're already finishing a bunch of May order units? or am i just getting too anxious...

swayman

Reaction score
so does these B-stocks being up mean anything? ie: they're already finishing a bunch of May order units? or am i just getting too anxious...

I got a message saying mine was done already, it's currently being shipped to me. So hopefully ya'll will be getting guitars sooner than expected too!

Collapse

Reaction score
You're lucky you missed it, that was my Jan 2010 order. I returned it because it would not intonate the LB or F#. Kind of shady of them not stating that on the sale page considering I told them in the return details.

so yours had the crack in the finish??

')