Lye By Mistake

• Thread starter vgguru39
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

vgguru39

Reaction score
This is a band i recently found out about over the the Grinding the apparatus website. That website rules. They have tons of great reviews and recently I've discovered to plenty of new extremely talented bands.

Lye By Mistake is a pretty talented band in the vein of The Dillinger Escape Plan and they incorporate elements of Jazz, fusion, and a mixture of a lot of other genres. EXCELLENT MUSICIANSHIP from all players involved.

Lye by Mistake(NEW SONG @ LAMBGOAT.COM) on MySpace Music - Free Streaming MP3s, Pictures & Music Downloads

Even for those of you who aren't a fan of what they are doing their talent is undeniable. Just thought I would try to give a great band some exposure that I haven't seen much around here

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Reaction score
Yeah, for awhile we were playing with them nearly every time they came down to Texas. Jesus Christ, I love that band. Their guitar player is one of the best I've seen, and their singer is absolutely insane. He climbed the mains at a club called Dreamworld in Arlington and jumped off. I haven't seen them or heard from them in quite awhile, so its good to see them getting the recognition they deserve.

MaxOfMetal

Likes trem wankery.
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I saw them play in Texas, and was pretty impressed with their guitarist, not to mention they put on a good show, so I pickup up one of their CDs. I think I'll throw it on the iPod and rock it on the way to work.

Eptaceros

Wayfarer
Reaction score
The new album's so ridiculously good. kind of a new band altogether considering the sound.

vgguru39

Reaction score
I agree. The new album rules. I enjoy them more without the singer i think. I think that they could do better with a different singer anyways. Their old singer seemed to hold them back IMO. He wasn't nearly as talented as the other members.

')