\m/ DETHKLOK COVER \m/

• Thread starter Ryan
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Ryan

Reaction score
..and the latest recording is the Duncan Hills Coffee Jingle lol

I used a dual recto patch on my XT with a tubescreamer to boost. The bass is a little dirty, mainly for compression. \m/

o yah, and a Gibson SG for the rhythm and a RGT42 with EMG81 and 85 for the solos. With a doubler and pitchshifter in post production.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Naren

OldschoolGhettostyle
Reaction score
Ha ha ha. That's hilarious. The music on that show is hilarious and really really cool.

A great cover. The solo was perfect too. :yesway:

Abu-Abu

Reaction score
This show is hilarious, and that's a great cover of it.

4th Episode is on where I live in 45 mins.

Ryan

Reaction score
glad you guys likey :D

i just watched the 4th episode
death phones and grandpa's guitars haha

o yah, bulb, you have a TS808... is there a big difference between a 808 and a TS9DX? Im in the market for one, i heard the JRC chip is warmer and stuff, but is it flumpy or lacking sharpness compared to the TA chip in the TS9? You know the kind of music i play, what do you think... TS808 or TS9DX

im leaning towards the vintage reissue so far

Naren

OldschoolGhettostyle
Reaction score
^I just watched the 4th episode on Youtube too. Funny stuff. :D

noodles

Contributor
Reaction score
Fucking great! :lol: :metal:

[nitpick]You forgot the little decending line at the very end of the solo, right after the accending bends.[/nitpick]

bulb

Reaction score
Ryan said:
glad you guys likey :D

i just watched the 4th episode
death phones and grandpa's guitars haha

o yah, bulb, you have a TS808... is there a big difference between a 808 and a TS9DX? Im in the market for one, i heard the JRC chip is warmer and stuff, but is it flumpy or lacking sharpness compared to the TA chip in the TS9? You know the kind of music i play, what do you think... TS808 or TS9DX

im leaning towards the vintage reissue so far

i would say if you are going to use it as a boost and you dont want it to be harsh but you want edge bite and djent get either a ts808 or a maxon od808, i have both, tho i just got the maxon yesterday so i havent had a chance to a/b it, but ill let you know as soon as i do!

Ryan

Reaction score
bulb said:
i just got the maxon yesterday so i havent had a chance to a/b it, but ill let you know as soon as i do!

I went ahead and got the TS808. It's awesome. 'D
Still be neat to hear the difference between the 2 though.

METAL_ZONE said:
do you have a tab for that?

Nah, I did it by ear. I think it's in dropped D and i transposed to D standard. I know the Dropped tuning tabs floating around out there somewhere though.

Metal Ken

Hates the Air
Contributor
Reaction score
Im pretty sure its D Standard, i figured out most of the rhythm parts. the main theme for the song is in C standard.

')