Machine Head - Halo (Cover - Full Song + Solos)

Reaction score
So this is my first video ever done ...:shred:
This is a cover of Machine Head's Halo from their Blackening album...
I've played all the solos also ... So please tell me what you think ...
and I know while watching this you'll say : STOP touching that fuckin' volume :wallbash:

I wasn't playing a specific part, I mean I am playing Rob's part in some sections and in some sections Phil's part. But I've played all the 3 solos, Anyway I've tried to do my best, So please rate and comment that I can know how's my first work.
My Guitar is ibanez GSA6
and My amplifier is ibanez GTA15R
and I have "ZOOM G1M Multi-Effect Michael Amott Signature Edition"
I know it sounds garbage ...
The tuning of this song : B-F#-B-E-G#-C#

Used Tab: Halo Guitar Pro Tab by Machine Head @ Ultimate-Guitar.Com

WATCH IT FROM HERE: (Please watch in HD if you can)

CLICK HERE

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Espaul

Reaction score
If you want some constructive criticism:

Don't post vidoes with shit sound quality. Nobody likes it, including you!

Practice some more before you post anything of you playing. There are tons of excellent players out there that does covers like this and therefore you should achieve to be more like them.

Don't stop playing tho. Go over to the recording studio sub-forum and read about how to get a sound that is good enough to show to other people.

drmosh

Sir Paul of the Mosh
Contributor
Reaction score
Aside from what has been said, learn vibrato!
Also, this is the wrong subforum.

Reaction score
Well actually no one told what was my problems in this cover and what parts I did good ....
I know that I did about on the Timing in some parts but that was because I was a little stressed ...

Espaul

Reaction score
It wasn't as much as you not doing any parts right, but had an overall sloppy performance.
Almost everything got lost because of the sound quality and what parts I heard wasn't particularly good.

As I said before, practice and you will get better. If you don't understand what it means to practice, then I don't think you are fit as a guitarist. <--- sorry for the harsh comment, but I think most people here agrees with me

niffnoff

Just another SunBro
Reaction score
+1 for Espaul

Im trying to hear the quality, and it was quite sloppy and out of time in some places,
practise more, until you know you nailed it and played it CLEAN I don't mean no distortion I mean you got this tight, and you feel confident about it.

I'm not saying your a bad, but like the aboves have said, plus try to make your video takes more coherent, I just hear Halo, and what appears to be your guitar places.Sadly when I do its a bit out.