Mackie HD1531 with L6 POD PRO

• Thread starter Masquerade
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Masquerade

Reaction score
I'm finishing my rig idea and I'm still trying to get my head around some small things

I'm trying to build my rig around the Line 6 Pod Pro HD and I'm thinking of
getting a HD1531.

Is it worth it? I've heard good things about it and I don't understand watts with power amps + cabs so thats why I'm not worrying about it. I'm mainly using it for stage monitoring and I'll go FoH with the Pod Pro

Is it a good choice or am I wasting money when I could be doing much better

Any discussion/help would be amazing

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

HOGANMW

Innovation Threat
Reaction score
Try cheaper HD1521 or Electro Voice ELX 115P. All are wooden bitches. Do not go with plastic crap. I have ELX115P and use it with POD HD500 in stereo mode. Speaker sounds very,very good like big 2x12 guitar cab

7stg

Reaction score
That would work. Accugroove makes great cabs. Also, the JBL PRX735 is good too.

Dalcan

Reaction score
Try cheaper HD1521 or Electro Voice ELX 115P. All are wooden bitches. Do not go with plastic crap. I have ELX115P and use it with POD HD500 in stereo mode. Speaker sounds very,very good like big 2x12 guitar cab

This. MikeyENGL would agree too.

jvms

Reaction score

how do you use it in stereo? don't you need two monitors for that?

HOGANMW

Innovation Threat
Reaction score
Guitar - ECC82 booster - POD HD500 - L/R out to 31 band rack EQ L/R in - then EQ L/R out to 1 and 2 input of my EV (use it as my backline) and stereo XLR out to sound guy. That's why I said in stereo. I use stereo effects

')