Madison Divinity arrived

• Thread starter strychnine
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

strychnine

miami sucks
Reaction score
Oh ya. I got my divinity head sitting here...it weighs like a monster and looks like a beast. Sounds great guys. I really recommend it.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

The Dark Wolf

Contributor
Reaction score
Weighs...? Like a monster.
Looks...? Like a beast.
Sounds...? Grrrrrrrrreat.

I guess we got the memo. What a thorough review. ;)

:lol:

Leon

{##[====:::.
Contributor
Reaction score
"...riiiiiiiight...."
bill-lumberg.gif

strychnine

miami sucks
Reaction score
well reviews are worthless because in the end you have to play it for yourself.

Metal Ken

Hates the Air
Contributor
Reaction score
reviews are a good resource to know what amps to consider and all feedback from users, both positive and negative can help influence purchasing decisions of fellow board members.

strychnine

miami sucks
Reaction score
I never said I was going to review it. I just like it. Ask questions if you want though.

noodles

Contributor
Reaction score
strychnine said:
I never said I was going to review it. I just like it. Ask questions if you want though.

You know, you could at least post some pics to make this thread a little more interesting than, "Hey, I just picked up this heavy thing with knobs on it. It looks cool."

Drew

Forum MVP
Reaction score
strychnine said:

You recommend it, and if you want to argue the difference between a recommendaton and a review with respect to a new peice of gear, well, that involves jumping through semantical hoops that even I'M afraid to touch. :lol:

Metal Ken

Hates the Air
Contributor
Reaction score
strychnine said:
No, but you just called reviews worthless, and i was correcting you.

Metal Ken

Hates the Air
Contributor
Reaction score
IMO, they're useful. On this discussion board, i chose to discuss my opinion as well ;p

Drew

Forum MVP
Reaction score
strychnine said:
well then thats fine, but no one is correcting anyone then.

strychnine, I told you basically the same thing in response to your PM a moment ago, but chill the fuck out, dude. No one's out to get you or anything man, ease up a little and at least try to be part of the community, instead of acting like we're all trying to crucify you or something.

Consider that a warning - we're not after you or anything, dude, it's just you're so defensive about everything. Let go a little bit, you know? You might not find reviews useful, but you're in a tiny minority there, and if you can't take people giving you crap about going out of your way to not review a peice of gear you just got, and get in everyone's face about it, well, maybe it's something you shouldn't be posting in the first place, you know?

/mod

Donnie

Forum MVP
Reaction score
Guys, he's just happy to get a new amp and decided to post about it. I could probably pull up about 100 other threads that are basically the same, if not more pointless, and nobody's jumping down their throats. This thread isn't in the "Gear Reviews" forum so why should it have a review?

Sometimes I wonder about this place. :nuts:

')