Magic the Gathering

• Thread starter Metal Ken
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

nitelightboy

I poop in shoes.
Contributor
Reaction score
Drew said:
Sadly, the first one's the Red X of Death.

Richard Simmons may as well be. :lol:

Nightlightboy - American Casualties = 7. British Casualties - a fuckload. :lol:

If you had Chuck Norris and Richard Simmons only take on the entire British Isle, then there'd be no more Brits and Chuck would beat the living crap out of, thereby killing, Mr. Simmons. Two birds with one stone:evil:

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Roundhouse_Kick

Reaction score
Any of your lot coming over here would have to deal with THESE GUYS
dads-army.jpg

:eek:

VforVendetta00

Reaction score
straight black over here, but i quit after they started fuckin it up in judgement. now my money is better used elsewhere. i kept my decks though.

Akrin

5/4 > most
Reaction score
There's a program called Magic Workstation, you can make decks and play online for free. :fawk:

Drew

Forum MVP
Reaction score
VforVendetta00 said:
straight black over here, but i quit after they started fuckin it up in judgement. now my money is better used elsewhere. i kept my decks though.

judgement?

if that's an expansion series, i must have gotten out long before.

Mastodon

Songs about My Cats
Reaction score
I was always interested but somehow never got into it.

Anyone here ever play warhammer?

Metal Ken

Hates the Air
Contributor
Reaction score
Drew said:
Red/Green or straight black here. :metal:

I haven't played in years, but I played a ton in high school. Ken, if we ever get a chance to meet up somewhere and down a couple beers or whatnot, I'll try to grab one of my old decks, and we can play by drinking rules - a drink per hit point. ;)

lol, i got a red green, a straight black, a black/blue,etc,etc. i have about 8 or 10 decks. 3 of them are Red/Blue. When i come up there, i'll bring my shit \m/

Dormant

Wanker
Reaction score
nitelightboy said:
:rofl::rofl:

What are they gonna do? Drink some brandy, fill their colostomy bags? Recite literature? Die?

:rofl:

:scratch:

I joined the thread midway through your conversation and thought you were describing Drew in later life (or perhaps now?). :fawk:

strychnine

miami sucks
Reaction score
I have a suicide black deck with shades and my black lotus is in there :)

mazafaka

Relentless Bastard
Reaction score
I have to agree, you guys are big nerds.

Okay, okay.....Of course, yeah, I played for a long time during college, and then a little after, and then pretty recently.... well, I actually haven't played much recently, but it is a damn good game.

My favorite deck was a red/white that I first made during the 3rd Edition (revised) days. It had 4 Shivan Dragons, 4 Serra Angels, a bunch of direct damage like Disintegrates and Fireballs, and then the Disenchants, etc. I think I have only been beat like once or twice with that deck, although it uses a number of cards that are now limited or banned.

So anyway, in summation, you guys are dorks, and MTG is a fricking dorky game. Fortunately, my wife loves dorks, or else I would not be married.

Metal Ken

Hates the Air
Contributor
Reaction score
strychnine said:
I have a suicide black deck with shades and my black lotus is in there :)

Is it based around Necropotence? Necropotence. I have a deck based around me getting necropotence and getting out megrim & underworld dreams and forcing people to draw and take damage.

')