Mail bombs sent to CNN / Dems

• Thread starter Bentaycanada
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Drew

Forum MVP
Reaction score
This guy. Mr know it all? I have read every section so what more could you possibly know? You are kind of putting yourself into an argument by your post but don't want to get into one? Your logic makes a lot of sense. I can't imagine all of the amazing things you would have to say.
It's just this is what I do for a living, man. :lol:

But, please, by all means, explain to me why the Federal Reserve was such a mistake. :lol:

jaxadam

Reaction score
This guy. Mr know it all? I have read every section so what more could you possibly know? You are kind of putting yourself into an argument by your post but don't want to get into one? Your logic makes a lot of sense. I can't imagine all of the amazing things you would have to say.

*brb, going to read Wikipedia about it. will return in a few as a foremost expert*

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Jacksonluvr636

Reaction score
I love how guy comes in, claiming that he knows everything and everyone else is wrong yet I'm the one supposed to come back with information lol.

SS.org'D.

jaxadam

Reaction score
I love how guy comes in, claiming that he knows everything and everyone else is wrong yet I'm the one supposed to come back with information lol.

SS.org'D.

3dce4a058a8dff1bd39e70a7696d448e19910d9a6d586e80142d8e122888ee9c_1.jpg
3dce4a058a8dff1bd39e70a7696d448e19910d9a6d586e80142d8e122888ee9c_1.jpg[img]

Jacksonluvr636

Reaction score
You made the claim, the onus is on you to support it.
What claim is that exactly? I said Wilson was one of the worst presidents because of allowing the Federal Reserve Act to happen. That is an opinion if I am not mistaken.

Then Drew comes knowing everything about it and how everyone else is wrong because "that is what he does for a living" lol Give me a break. That is the claim. Talk about a fucking Ego lol.

But it is cool, Cheer him on. I am ok with the mob mentality over here and still login. See signature. It is comical to me.

So IMO it seems you may have gotten things a little twisted about the claims. Anyway I really don't care what you guys think because I have read up on this quite a bit as this is something I have thought the same way on for years. Ever since 2009, interesting enough the FED couldn't stop the financial collapse or the great depression or inflation after their wars. In fact, it was their interference on banking to begin with that created any type of panic or reasoning for the FED. Other countries didn't have that problem I dont think?

We are definitely a first world country but I do not think other places that do not have the FED are too far behind or maybe even riding our tail with much less debt? IDK a lot of those later things are just thoughts.

It is pretty simple yet funny how some of you don't see it. Government puts hands into pot, things get messy, government claims there is a problem and takes complete control. It is kind of a rinse repeat kind of thing.

So it seems to me, that the one who actually made the claim should be posting his data of how everyone he has talked to about this is wrong? Since you know it is his job and apparently the FED wasn't a mistake.?? Just saying

jaxadam

Reaction score
What claim is that exactly? I said Trump was one of the worst presidents because of allowing women the right to vote

At this point I'd like to analyze your username. At first glance we have an amalgamation of letters and numbers. Let's look a little deeper. In the beginning, we have a capitalized J followed by some more letters. This is pretty standard fare when starting a word. We see a sensical combination "Jackson" emerge, which we can assume is a portmanteau of Jacks and On, which is most likely a play-on of Jacks Off. Following this, we have the misspelling of Louvre which we can assume is just an avant-garde attempt at giving the finger to fancy French art museums. Finally following all of this french jerkoffery we are given some numbers. Number combinations after a grouping of letters typically resemble some form of birthday, so we can assume you were either born on June 36th or in 636 AD.

Drew

Forum MVP
Reaction score
What claim is that exactly? I said Wilson was one of the worst presidents because of allowing the Federal Reserve Act to happen. That is an opinion if I am not mistaken.
Ok, WHY do you think the Federal Reserve Act was such a terrible mistake? I can't very well refute your claim if you don't bother to explain your reasons for holding that opinion, now can I?

Xaios

Foolish Mortal
Contributor
Reaction score
Number combinations after a grouping of letters typically resemble some form of birthday, so we can assume you were either born on June 36th or in 636 AD.
That DOB could also be June 63rd OR Hectamarch 6th.

As an aside, there was a mailbomb in Canada fairly recently that became big news, one that actually went off. About a day after the news story broke, they figured out where it was sent from. I got a bit of a shock when they arrested the guy who sent it and it turned out he lived in the same town as me. I use the past participle intentionally in this instance as, after a couple court hearings, he died in prison awaiting trial, only a few days after the incident and under somewhat mysterious circumstances.

tedtan

Reaction score

Then Drew comes knowing everything about it and how everyone else is wrong because "that is what he does for a living" lol Give me a break. That is the claim. Talk about a fucking Ego lol.

But it is cool, Cheer him on. I am ok with the mob mentality over here and still login. See signature. It is comical to me.

I wasn't acting as part of a mob, I was merely responding to your comment:

SS.org'D.

You first stated that you believed that Wilson is the worst president in US history due in part to his having signed the Federal Reserve Act into law. Drew then disagreed. Granted, both are opinions, but you need to support yours and Drew needs to support his in order for for others to evaluate your position. And since you made the initial claim, you should provide your supporting evidence first.

And if you don't intend for others to evaluate your position, why post it in the first place?

It is pretty simple yet funny how some of you don't see it. Government puts hands into pot, things get messy, government claims there is a problem and takes complete control. It is kind of a rinse repeat kind of thing.

The economy is just a bit more complicated than this, but I agree that the government hasn't always made the right call (though it sometimes does).

Ordacleaphobia

Shameless Contrarian
Reaction score
You first stated that you believed that Wilson is the worst president in US history due in part to his having signed the Federal Reserve Act into law. Drew then disagreed. Granted, both are opinions, but you need to support yours and Drew needs to support his in order for for others to evaluate your position. And since you made the initial claim, you should provide your supporting evidence first.

This is pretty much true. Yeah, Drew kind of swooped in with an unusually provocative "I'm so much smarter than you" kind of tone, but nothing he's said yet is logically false.
The onus is kind of on you [Jack] if you want to prove him wrong, or avoid the argument with an "agree to disagree" style post.

Drew

Forum MVP
Reaction score
This is pretty much true. Yeah, Drew kind of swooped in with an unusually provocative "I'm so much smarter than you" kind of tone, but nothing he's said yet is logically false.
The onus is kind of on you [Jack] if you want to prove him wrong, or avoid the argument with an "agree to disagree" style post.
To be fair, I'll apologize for that - I've seen a LOT of attacks on the Fed delivered from a place of total ignorance, so for me "The Fed was such a mistake" is roughly akin to "why do you play seven strings? They're only good for low tuned riffing, you shouldn't play 7 unless you've mastered six," or some of the other usual bullshit delivered at seven string players that, thankfully, seems to be going away. Anyway, my reaction was admittedly painting with a pretty broad brush, and to be fair you actually may have done some pretty serious study of monetary policy at some point in your life. This would make you the exception, not the norm... But it's wrong of me to not give you the benefit of the doubt until you've had the opportunity to explain yourself, so for that I do apologize for my tone. :yesway: