Make your guitar a MIDI interface with this magical new VST

• Thread starter brutalwizard
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

brutalwizard

Pretty Your Petunia
Reaction score
so today I was on youtube and saw ahjteams new video (go subscribe to his channel always has neat information from vst's, mixing, and ect. He is a member here also)

Anyways he was reviewing a plugin that converts audio to MIDI instantly. I had to have it haha, i have wanted a plugin to do this every since i understood what a vst was.

So far from my experience it keeps up with my guitar playing 90% really depending on the vst instrument I use. Shredding on a nexus piano was keeping up with most of my alt picking, slides, and kinda some slower sweeps.

Tapping on a flute sounded perfect. Also it is polyphonic!! so chords ring out awesomely.

GO GET THIS Right meow!! I am glad i can use my gtar as a midi controller without any special piezo system or having a plastic MIDI guitar controller. It really has been getting my pumped all day

MIDI Guitar - The Software Solution

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Winspear

Winspear/Noisemother
Reaction score
How the hell do you download it? I did the email for the mailing list etc..
EDIT: Nvm lol

brutalwizard

Pretty Your Petunia
Reaction score
then go to you email, look for the message they sent and it has a link for download.

brutalwizard

Pretty Your Petunia
Reaction score
I am going to bump this just once because i cant imagine which one of you guys wouldn't want to make your guitar essentially a midi controller with unlimited timbres.

Santuzzo

Reaction score
Holy crap, this is awesome!

Thanks for posting!

One question: I downloaded it, so if I only want to use it as a plugin, all I have to do is place the .dll file in mt plug in folder?
I only have to run the .exe file for the standalone version?

brutalwizard

Pretty Your Petunia
Reaction score
Yes just place the .Dll in your vst folder. For some reason the 64bit didnt work for me although most of my vst's are 64bit. But the regular .dll version did.

')