MaKo`s Tethan new build start, this time with no mistakes.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

13point9

Now with Less Hair!
Reaction score
Ive just read this from beginning to finish, this is truly inspirational...

Hollowman

Reaction score
MaKo´s Tethan;1827557 said:
looks horrible...I wish the hardware make it looks better.

This quote here is wrong absolutey wrong. what you've done should be an inspiration to anyone who has built or build guitars the resources that you've had and the job that you've done is nothing short of miraculous. :bowdown:
when this is finished you will have my vote for guitar of the month. :hbang:

DDDorian

Mantis Toboggan, M.D
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Just to be clear on the Home Depot thing - it's done, the winners have been picked, I'm just waiting on word from certain people before the announcement goes up (not least of all Alex so I can get the next comp started ASAP). That doesn't invalidate the awesomeness of this build, however:kd:

6o66er

Awful Jack-ass
Reaction score
Mako! You sir, will have pickups and some other goodies in the mail as of tomorrow morning!

:woohoo:

zeal0us

InstruMentalHead
Reaction score
Hats off to you, Ragen! :metal:

Good luck finishing up on this, Mauricio. That sanding technique is pure genius. :D

GOTFM when it's done, for sure!! :hbang:

Best. Build. Ever.

6o66er

Awful Jack-ass
Reaction score
I think he'll still need some fret wire, I wasn't able to find any locally...but if anyone needs help getting it to him or picking it up just PM me and we'll see what we can work out.

TomParenteau

Tube & Analog Snob
Reaction score
That bridge plate is plenty heavy-duty.

The handle on that claw hammer looks downright nasty! Mauricio is the greatest.

Savindur-El

OT - 15
Reaction score
Mako needs our help if all of us want to see the lord guitar's word being materialized. :eek:

One terminal is the result of all its previous connection, beyond time... we are all one. (?)

Make some facebook campaigne or something. Call every virtual community for seeing the energy flow. I'm personally witness of the internet effects at distance, because the distance is only space, but in time we are all synchronized.

Love ♥

Detuned0

Reaction score
Mako needs our help if all of us want to see the lord guitar's word being materialized. :eek:

One terminal is the result of all its previous connection, beyond time... we are all one. (?)

Make some facebook campaigne or something. Call every virtual community for seeing the energy flow. I'm personally witness of the internet effects at distance, because the distance is only space, but in time we are all synchronized.

Love ♥

Yes uh huh.

Your guitar is looking excellent mako, better than the one I made months back.

6o66er

Awful Jack-ass
Reaction score
Ok...just got back from the post office. I sent out DiMarzio New 7 bridge and neck pups, 1 vol pot, 1 tone pot, a new capacitor, an input jack, 2 knurled black control knobs, and a nice new set of strap buttons I had sitting around.

Mako! Keep me updated and let me know when you receive everything.

Fred

Reaction score
Haha, now that's fucking support if ever I saw it! Congrats to Mako and big respect to the guys sending stuff out to help him finish this up.

MaKo´s Tethan

Reaction score
Ok...just got back from the post office. I sent out DiMarzio New 7 bridge and neck pups, 1 vol pot, 1 tone pot, a new capacitor, an input jack, 2 knurled black control knobs, and a nice new set of strap buttons I had sitting around.

Mako! Keep me updated and let me know when you receive everything.

oh
my
god.
:eek::eek:

oh.
:bowdown::bowdown:

Evil7

LowCrushingMetal
Reaction score
thats really cool of that dude!.... I like seeing this community stick togather!

')