Makos Hatred handmade amp and Happy S6 custom guitar video

• Thread starter Shotgun
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

JohnnyCNote

Великий Пахан
Contributor
Reaction score
I tried looking up Makos Hatred and I got all kinds of links about how much people hate it (him?), and I wondered if this really had anything to do with an amp.

I found it subsequently that it didn't. I guess it's some Manga thing on Nickelodeon. Anyway, you're amp looks really nice. What does it have in the way of tubes?

Shotgun

Reaction score
Makos amp is a hungarian manufacture. On the web you can find it like makosamp and Ola Englund made test video with two Makos head, a 100 watt Custom and a 15 watt Sludge which has new name for the outside of Hungary so it called Kaos amp. I'm hungarian so Ákos (Mártonffy Ákos the name of the maker) made me the original Makos plate. He's a very kind and professional guy. The head of mine is a 50 watt version with svetlana 6550 tubes, two channel and footswitchable solo mode and hicut which help you to cut unwanted fizzyness if it appear. And mine has a poweramp off switch and recording out for silent recording. I have two Evm12l and this head is fucking brutal with them. More dynamic more punch more balls and definition than any Engl.

Latest posts

')