(Manchester UK) lookin to start up a band - (read for more details)

• Thread starter GYiakoumi
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

GYiakoumi

Reaction score
Hey everyone.

My name is George Yiakoumi I'm 20 years old based in manchester UK, I play a 7 string Ibanez.

I have been thinking of starting up a band for years now but it's all been talks and no action up until now I've put my foot down and decided it's going to be this year I do something about it.

I'm really committed to making sure this project exceeds it's full potential and that being said I am searching for other players who are interested, committed and share my enthusiasm on this.

-Vocals 1-2(optional)
-bass guitar
-drums
-keyboards/synth
-2-3 guitar players (myself included)

I want the project sound to be a combination of bands such as Dream Theater, Iron Maiden :bowdown:, Devin Townsend, Sikth, Rammstein.
I want influences to range or be close to those so when we are writing material we're all fairly on the same page! by all means however bring on your own flavours :metal: who knows what we'll come up with!

finally and most importantly as much as I want this to be professional I want it to be just as fun for everyone, (can't be too serious!) sense of humor is a must hahaha.. and of course you have to be able to perform.. it's all about playing live! :shred:

so if you're interested, post in this thread.

cheers!

George

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Reaction score
Hey dude we are an Alternative Metal Band based in Barnsley, South Yorkshire looking for another guitarist would you be interested in having an audition problem is it is quite far from you. Check us out anyways and see if you are interested www.myspace.com/blackechouk cheers. We are thinking of changing style slightly depending on the other guitarist.

Latest posts