***MARK FIVE VIDEO***

• Thread starter ESPImperium
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

sworth9411

Banned
Reaction score
This sounds stellar......I can't wait to play one myself.

ToneCrafter

Tone Magician
Reaction score
I know the videos of this amp don't do it justice, but I honestly have not been impressed by it yet.

I need to hear it in person and try it out.

darren

Forum MVP
Reaction score
Yeah, it's really hard to get a sense of the high-gain qualities of the amp when the guy demoing it seems to be your run-of-the-mill music-store blues/classic rock player.

renzoip

I Am the Table
Reaction score
Sweet, can't wait to play it at my local guitar center. Hope they start carrying it! :)

HighGain510

Contributor
Reaction score
Can't wait to try one out in person so I can get a better feel for it but at least some videos are better than none! :) Thanks for posting! :yesway:

Edroz

new album soon!
Reaction score
it's really unfair to judge how an amp sounds at the NAMM show. if you've been there in person, you'd know that they have VERY strict volume rules.

i guarantee you the volume on that Mark was probably at 0.5 :lol:. seriously most amp demos on the floor at NAMM are at normal speaking volumes.

HighGain510

Contributor
Reaction score
it's really unfair to judge how an amp sounds at the NAMM show. if you've been there in person, you'd know that they have VERY strict volume rules.

i guarantee you the volume on that Mark was probably at 0.5 :lol:. seriously most amp demos on the floor at NAMM are at normal speaking volumes.

Yeah and the guys walking around the booths with the volume meters are being really strict even when it doesn't seem overly loud. :squint: Pretty lame. :agreed:

')