Marketplace should have separate sections for country

Gmork

Reaction score
im canadian and i love to buy gear but its almost pointless for me to go browsing the marketplace because 95% of sellers do not ship to Canada. so for every 10 pages of stuff for sale i might find a few that do. would be cool if there was just a section where i could browse where i know that if i see something i want then i can get it.

kootenay

Reaction score
It would be helpful for sure, but then the USA dudes that do ship to Canada aren't going to list in both sections. So then you are looking through the main section and the Canada section. I hear what you are saying though. MLP has a single thread for Canadian sellers which seems to work. Could just sticky one at the top.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

TheKindred

TimeTravel Innovator
Reaction score
i'd say 3/4 of the people I've bought off from here said "no international shipping" in the ad but were fine with it once I asked them. Most US sellers will still ship to Canada since the shipping rate is essentially the same.

I agree with just having a country tag in the title though so that you can at least filter it down a bit.

MFB

Banned
Reaction score
i'd say 3/4 of the people I've bought off from here said "no international shipping" in the ad but were fine with it once I asked them. Most US sellers will still ship to Canada since the shipping rate is essentially the same.

I agree with just having a country tag in the title though so that you can at least filter it down a bit.

I can't speak for others, but when I say "international shipping" it's usually implied as over-seas.

Shipping to Canada or Mexico is the least international shipping there is considering we're on the same continent :lol: