Mars Wings - Intervals (One man band)

marswouin

Reaction score
Hey guys! :wavey:

I'm browsing the forums for a long time now and I've decided to share with you what I do with my beloved Ibanez RG7.
I plug her into an Axe-fx II that I connect to my computer using the USB port. I usually record the direct signal that I then reamp. Otherwise I use Reaper as software and Superior Drummer 2.0 (sadly with the pop/rock kit only) as virtual drums and I will purchase a 5 string bass very soon to enhance the quality of my songs.
I also have another project with a drummer but it takes me more time and dedication as we are currently writing an EP (this is gonna be less djenty, kind of metalcore if you will).

Anyway, here is my latest song on youtube: Mars Wings - Intervals (One djentleman band) - YouTube

The rest of my stuff here: https://soundcloud.com/marswouin/sets/full-songs

Any comments are appreciated, whether it concerns the composition or the production!

Thanks for listening,

Max.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

BenSolace

Divine Solace
Reaction score
Unfortunately can't listen to the stuff 'cos I'm at work :rant:

You might want to look into Spectrasonics Trilian as opposed to an actual bass. Certainly from a price point of view it would cost less and probably sound better than a comparably priced bass :yesway:

+1 on reamping too :D

')