Marshall JCM 800 2210 - 100 Watt 2 Channel Head

• Thread starter Weirdbeard
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Weirdbeard

Reaction score
FS: Marshall JCM 800 100 Watt "Lead Series" Head, 2210, (NO Mod) *Pics added*

It has 2 Channels and sounds amazing clean or dirty as only JCM 800 can. This is the real thing said to be the "Best Marshall ever made", and I would have to agree.

I also have the footswitch that came with it when I got it. I thought it was the original, but I am told that it is not. It probably could use new tubes at some point in the near future, but still sounds great. I was also told I could figure out the year by looking at the last 2 digits of the serial number, but they are 8P, so I don't know. It is in it's original state with no mods to my knowledge, but I am no amp tech by any means.

This is a collectors item and will only increase in value over time, so you should consider it an investment.

When I originally created this add, there was one on Ebay for $1,099 and one had just sold for $1199. I will match the lesser of the 2 and you can aviod expensive shipping costs by buying locally. If you are in MA as I know lots of you are, feel free to come check it out before committing to anything. I practice in Framingham.

***EDIT***
I will only sell locally.

$1099

Ask for Beard:
617-678-9531

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Weirdbeard

Reaction score
Argentina. It says that besides 'location' just under his Avatar...much like yours says 'Boston MA'. ;)

LOL, Thanks. I think..

I have decided to only sell locally and in person, as I want the buyer to know exactly what they are buying. Someone on another board questioned my intensions and may have scared off some potential buyers.

Weirdbeard

Reaction score
100_3124.jpg

100_3125.jpg

100_3132.jpg

Weirdbeard

Reaction score
:lol:

I'm surprised this hasn't gone, the JCM800 series is one of the few Marshalls I've played that I actually seriously dug.

Ya, I have had a bunch of offers for trades, but no cash. I need the loot to buy a Splawn head, so I am not interested in a trade. I 've been offered guitars, a 5150, Tattoos, a canoe, bikes and a turtle.

Stitch

Banned
Reaction score
You should have gotten the guitar tattooed with a turtle, then cycled to the nearest river and put it in the canoe. :lol:

People really offered you all of that? :nuts: :lol:

Weirdbeard

Reaction score
You should have gotten the guitar tattooed with a turtle, then cycled to the nearest river and put it in the canoe. :lol:

People really offered you all of that? :nuts: :lol:

Haha!! Ya man, I'm dead serious. Well, I threw the turtle in for an extra boost at the end, but all the other stuff is true. Glad you found the humor in it. :lol:

Dreasmodus

Reaction score
Weirdbeard , I called the phone number and left you a message . My name is Joe and I'm interested in the 2210 head . How and when could I see it . It looks good in the pic. Does it look that clean from all angles ? Don't have a tatoo machine or a turtle so will money do?

what exactly do you mean by locally? I live in ct and would drive to see/ demo /purchase the amp . Or do you mean locally ; someone in your town/ county/state?

Weirdbeard

Reaction score
Hey Dreasmdus,
I got your message. I sold the Marshall a while back to a friend. I'm not sure if he has been using it though. I think he bought it just to use on this one session and may want to get rid of it now. I can check with him tonight and see if he wants to sell it.

But ya, the thing was clean on all sides when I sold it. Could use new tubes, but cosmetically it was pretty sweet.

Dreasmodus

Reaction score
If it turns out your friend wants to sell it let me know . for your friend or anyone interested , I would trade my marshall 6100 LM for the 2210 head if he is into tying different heads . I've had it for eight years trouble free , I just need a change .

Weirdbeard

Reaction score
Cool man. I will let you know.

I talked to my friend and he said he wants to keep it for now. I actually have another 2210, that wasn't for sale. This one is the best sounding 2210 I have ever heard. Tolex and everything is in tip top condition too. If I were to sell it I would ask more then $1200. Even then I don't know if I would want to part with it...