Marshall micro stack!!

• Thread starter musicman2879
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

musicman2879

Reaction score
I like a low boom and alot of crunch.. I have a Overlord real tube pedal that I finally got fixed.. Man it's wicked..I also have an TS-9 pedal but its not modded...I just sold my pro junior cause it needed mods to get the sound i wanted from it...As far as cleans go, well Metallica kind of cleans is as clean as i play..I am a very heavy riffer..but i solo alot..The singer plays rhythm only about two chords a song, if that.. its mostly me playing.. Need to be able to feel to low end from the amp.. not just hear it....So i need an amp head that will be able to give me a lot of lows and still clean up well on the high side..:hbang:

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

The Atomic Ass

Redefining Sound
Reaction score
I can feel the low end from my 1x12... With your 2x15 I would imagine you could really feel it. If you're on a budget, the best thing would be an inexpensive modded tube amp.

COUGH*ValveJr.*COUGH :lol:

But I take it you're not into modding, so... Crate V33H? Peavey Windsor? Valveking? B52 AT100? Those are all high power amps, and under $600 new. But I personally have never played any of them, so I can't say anything good or bad about them.

Prada3353

Banned
Reaction score
i could have sworn i posted here...

but i'd looke at a peavy XXX with maybe a avatar or vader cab, it should keep your cost down, and for a low price, the XXX will diliver what you need

a windsor isn't really for metal lol
its not a bad amp for blues or cleans, but for hard rock and metal, you'll be left wanting more

')