Massive band van fire- all my gear is gone

• Thread starter thekingmaker
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

thekingmaker

Reaction score
Hey guys,
It's been a while since I posted here. Basically, my band was coming home from a show about 3 hours away in our month old van and trailer. It caught fire from an oil leak, and we all managed to get out without a scratch, but we lost most of our equipment.
If you want to read the whole story, or support or donate or whatever, visit our facebook page: Kingmaker | Facebook

BUT
I'm trying to make my list of shit for the insurance company and need to find a road case company similar to the one i had. I can't find any other companies except affordable cases. Any help would be great. I need to find a case for a 6505+ with a 6 space rack.

Thanks so much

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

aiur55

Reaction score
wow, really sucks to hear. I am in no position to be donating right now but I wish you the best of luck with the whole ordeal.

budda

Do not criticize as this
Contributor
Reaction score
Damn dude, that sucks :(

Why can't you say who made your flight case?

TRENCHLORD

Banned
Reaction score
I had a nightmare one day(I sleep during daytime) about the house going up IN FLAMES and standing there watching all my favorite axe's burn. Horifying to say the least. I know it's cliche, but at least you're all OK. And of coarse, at least you have insurance.

noob_pwn

Reaction score
fuck man that really really really sucks =[
check out anvil cases they might be what you're after.

')