Matrix Concept Art Superstrat

nienturi

Reaction score
Hey there,

What do say about this Matrix concept art superstrat? It was once an ordinary Washburn but now, it is not :)

foto011.jpg

foto016.jpg

foto001.jpg

foto007.jpg

foto003.jpg

foto014.jpg

Plus;

Matrix_Concept pictures by nienturi - Photobucket
GUITARISM

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Wyvern Claw

Reaction score
That is pretty spectacular for one who is a fan of The Matrix. I, however, am not so much. But this is still a pretty awesome guitar; even though I haven't ever been too into the movies, I'd still consider buying this if somehow a similar one came up for sale. The LED's are a nice touch for this concept as well.

Hollowway

Extended Ranger
Reaction score
Holy cow that's cool! Now that I see it I can't believe I've never seen a Matrixy guitar before. Awesome film, awesome guitar.

_MonSTeR_

Reaction score
I love the idea of this, I think it's fantastic :) But the lines of the code don't seem to run parallel to the rest of the routs on the guitar body, which really bugs me :(

nienturi

Reaction score
thats bad ass

Came expecting tacky finish, but was pleasantly surprised!

damn. as big of a nerd as I feel right now... I would rock the hell out of that!

That is insane...

I fuckin' love LEDs in guitars. Throw in The Matrix and HHNNNGGGGG WANT.

That's so nerdy, it's awesome!

I thank you a lot guys. It means much with your comments ;)

That is pretty spectacular for one who is a fan of The Matrix. I, however, am not so much. But this is still a pretty awesome guitar; even though I haven't ever been too into the movies, I'd still consider buying this if somehow a similar one came up for sale. The LED's are a nice touch for this concept as well.

Actually, i am not a fan either, but it was nice to watch. But i always liked the idea of, you know, lines of digits continously changing...

Holy cow that's cool! Now that I see it I can't believe I've never seen a Matrixy guitar before. Awesome film, awesome guitar.

The idea had come to me in 2002 or 2003. I had once made this;

Bar

And my original concept was to use ebony fingerboard and all green& dark theme like this without any inlay on fretboard. But finally, somehow we did this :)

Badass, makes me want LEDs in my guitar now. :lol:

LEDs are so cool on stage, dude. It gets attention, especially from ladies ;)

I love the idea of this, I think it's fantastic :) But the lines of the code don't seem to run parallel to the rest of the routs on the guitar body, which really bugs me :(

But rest of the body has sparkle black finish. Continious lines may be better but this works, too :)

noUser01

Still can't play.
Reaction score
That looks awesome man! I love that you went with a clear pickguard. The LED's are a wicked touch too!!

Latest posts

')