Matt's first KxK? KxK In-Stock 7DC #27 - Faded Blue Jean Birdseye Maple Top!

• Thread starter HighGain510
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

DISTORT6

NJ DEVIL
Reaction score
NICE! :yesway:
Crazzzzzy sponge-painted-lookin' top! :eek:
Lots of blind birds out there for that one. :lol:

Jonathan20022

Engineer
Reaction score
That BEM makes me excited for the BEM I have coming on my Boden 7 :D Stunning guitar man, I'm liking the slew of stained Maple boards happening between this and those Kiesel runs that Carvin is doing. Hope it's awesome!

HighGain510

Contributor
Reaction score
im GASing hard for a semi hollow baritone 7 now

That sounds like a sweet idea too! I always love Ben Burnley's Private Stock Hollowbody Baritone he used on the last few albums. :D

NICE! :yesway:
Crazzzzzy sponge-painted-lookin' top! :eek:
Lots of blind birds out there for that one. :lol:

They're ALL blind now, DAT TOP! :eek:

That BEM makes me excited for the BEM I have coming on my Boden 7 :D Stunning guitar man, I'm liking the slew of stained Maple boards happening between this and those Kiesel runs that Carvin is doing. Hope it's awesome!

Yeah those look sweet too, I asked Jeff what they do to stain and seal them as obviously sealed maple boards can wear through with time so I was curious if they thought through how to keep that from happening on those but he just said "it's top secret"... Ooookay! :lol: :ugh: I think the only change I would have made was a maple fretboard on this one, but I like ebony too and my Suhr is blue jean with maple for the fretboard so it's something different I guess! ;)

MAJ Meadows SF

on a tone quest
Reaction score
from your front yard, staring into your window
Welcome to the KxK club! And in a big freaking way. I've been wanting a semi-hollow 7 ever since I saw the maple FF7 Rob made a few years ago. The stain on this one is amazing. I hope you enjoy the pickups. Rob really makes them correct for each build.

Jebe-

Reaction score
Damn that top is awesome! HNGD!
This is not helping my 7 string semi hollow fever at all :ugh:

Grand Moff Tim

Some call me... Tim
Reaction score
Crumble up that top and put it on a salad, yo.

blue-cheese.jpg

Shawn

ESP • Ibanez
Forum MVP
Reaction score
:eek: Wow! That is one of the most beautiful finishes I've seen and that color is perfect. Beautiful guitar!

MikeH

Bring the gain
Reaction score
So, this is why you are selling the pink PRS. I can't say I'd have done the same, but this is one hell of a guitar indeed. Congrats, man!

Qweklain

Reaction score
If this is your first KXK, you will amazingly surprised. All the hype and praise around them is not bullshit, it's all well deserved.

Churchie777

Reaction score
im also keen too see how you recieve the 7dc since playing alot of prs's, i found the change massive from my prs's to these lol

shadscbr

Reaction score
Congrats Matt, stunning!!

Love it...I could totally see this being my NGD :lol: :)

Shad

MFB

Banned
Reaction score
Not sure how I missed this, but I say this in the most loving way I can: fvck you and all your money for nice guitars.

This thing should be in a god damn gallery, not a house

HighGain510

Contributor
Reaction score
Thanks guys! Vacation is coming to an end (rode a 15 mile mountain bike trail from Montana to northern Idaho today, talk about beautiful scenery!) and confirmed Rob will be shipping her out for me on Monday as I didn't want her sitting in a hot ass warehouse over the weekend so I have just a bit longer to wait! So stoked to come home to a new guitar right off of a vacation!!! :D

')