Matt's first KxK? KxK In-Stock 7DC #27 - Faded Blue Jean Birdseye Maple Top!

• Thread starter HighGain510
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

AhsanU

pew pew.
Reaction score
That hollowed body and headstock look so weird together, but still - awesome! Looks like she's coming along nicely :D

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Churchie777

Reaction score
Looks like mines getting some colour in the next week or so! forgot to ask whats the weight like? since ours have very similar specs would be a good indication

HighGain510

Contributor
Reaction score
Looks like mines getting some colour in the next week or so! forgot to ask whats the weight like? since ours have very similar specs would be a good indication

It's actually pretty light for a 7 made of black limba, but I'd have to weigh it to find out an exact number. Heavier than my 7-string Fly, but substantially lighter than a Gibby for now! ;) I'd think probably 6.5-7lbs or so as an estimate maybe?

Scattered Messiah

Kassandrian Dreams
Reaction score
HOLY
TITTIES!!!

It was a long time since a guitar mady my jaw fall off.
The top on her is stellar to say the least,
rest looks very clean - if nobody did I'd very much like to call dibs :)

about the chambering: I feel that there is just two ways to recieve a chambered guitar - either love or hate, thinner chambered guitars have a really interesting quality to them, I personally love it!

grats to rediscovering 7strngs and scoring such a piece of art!

HighGain510

Contributor
Reaction score
HOLY
TITTIES!!!

It was a long time since a guitar mady my jaw fall off.
The top on her is stellar to say the least,
rest looks very clean - if nobody did I'd very much like to call dibs :)

about the chambering: I feel that there is just two ways to recieve a chambered guitar - either love or hate, thinner chambered guitars have a really interesting quality to them, I personally love it!

grats to rediscovering 7strngs and scoring such a piece of art!

Thanks man! Yeah I agree with you for sure, I'm finding thinner guitars built with chambers actually end up sounding really awesome! :D Dibs has been duly noted sir! :yesway: I've been finding myself looking at 7's again going "I WANT THAT!!!" just like I used to, which might be bad news for some of my 6'ers! :lol:

poopyalligator

Dr.Poopyalligator
Reaction score
Man that guitar looks awesome! Honestly every time I look at kxk guitars I always wonder what the hype on them is about, they might play well, but appearance wise I never really thought much of them. Yours looks incredible though, it is without a doubt the best looking kxk guitar that I have seen. Congrats man!

')