This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Reaction score
I give a serious thank you to max for all the help. and I think he somehow added to my growing love for ibanez. i used to HATE ibbys but after buying the 7420 and having him help me on that on, and on the rga8, i grew to love ibby alot more.
So thank you max.
Thank you.

Prydogga

Giddyup.
Reaction score
I've never seen an instance when Max isn't right, nor is he ever cocky about being right, never seen any bad from Max, seems to be one of the forums most upstanding citizens, glad to have you around bud! :cheers:

This thread is long overdue, I think I have repped him a few times when he's helped someone out, but this is the thanks due. :woot:

BigPhi84

Pronounced "FEE"
Reaction score
M.o.M. is awesome!!! I can't remember if he was one of the Ibanez.com forumers that I brought over to ss.org or not, but I've known him since even before I joined this site. (He used to have an avatar that looked like one of the guys from Metalocalypse.) Prime and Max, along with Ouija, Rich, and the other important members on Ibanez.com, were very influential in the early days of my Ibanez obsession. As a noob, I would constantly ask questions on setup issues, and people like Max would always quickly respond. It's funny... I didn't realize it till now, but I have learned so much about the technical side of guitars from Max. :wub:

Nowadays, I feel an obligation to share that knowledge with ss.org. Max and I end up ninja'ing each other on this site all the time with advice for the noobs. :ninja:

Three cheers for Max!!! :cheers::cheers::cheers:

Lord_Elixer

I am weasel!
Reaction score
Have found M.o.M's posts to be extremely useful. Have already "Added to his reputation" but thought I would show my appreciation here too.
Cheers dude! :-D

leandroab

Stay Negative™
Reaction score
MaxOfMetal made me regain interest in trems. I mean, they still are a bitch to setup, but at least now it's doable.

I recommend everyone to buy MaxOfMetal for your guitars! It's amazing!

:wub:

:lol:

Customisbetter

WhiskeyTangoFoxtrot
Contributor
Reaction score
Notice how he was the first to post. :lol:

I truly believe Max has the "new posts" link constantly refreshing on his screen all day.

')