blister7321

Reaction score
max has helped me out too many times to count
the fact he dosent have as much green rep as some of the mods shocks me but then you look at when he joined and you realize that for being here for just over 2 years he has more rep than some people who have been here since 06 :hbang:

:idea:but TBH max is the most helpful guy on here (and on the ibby forums) if he was given higher powers around here i would not be shocked or upset

oh wait one more thing to say "you realize a 7 string guitar has i built in 6 string right?" is fucking timeless as is the "trem diagram":bowdown:

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

avenger

Reaction score
Hey Max I just ripped apart my trem (Lo-Pro7) and now I am lost! Got that link to help me out?

I am being 100% honest here! But yeah Max always helps people out and knows everything about ibanez. Shit he could be Mr. Ibanez for all we know.

MaxOfMetal

Likes trem wankery.
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Hey Max I just ripped apart my trem (Lo-Pro7) and now I am lost! Got that link to help me out?

lopro_diagram.jpg

It's a little fuzzy, so let me know if you need some better pics/explanations.

EDIT: Unlike other trems where the saddles are in pairs to compensate for the radius, the Lo-Pro has a "stepped" baseplate, so all the saddles are interchangeable, you don't have to worry about grouping them by size.

Rashputin

Reaction score
Yeah, I was about to make one of these. (To the OP: you're pretty helpful yourself, I'm sending some appreciation your way as well).

Max, you are so quick to answer all types of guitar related questions, and you seem to really know what the hell you're talking about. Not only that, your answers are in depth and written in a good language that is easy to understand. You are awesome. Please don't burn out like Portnoy just did. Stay with us!
:bowdown:

blister7321

Reaction score
HOLY SHAT i think i just thunk
why dont we turn this into a "Hey Maxofmetal PLZ help me" thread or make one big one in general discussion

Reaction score
lopro_diagram.jpg

It's a little fuzzy, so let me know if you need some better pics/explanations.

EDIT: Unlike other trems where the saddles are in pairs to compensate for the radius, the Lo-Pro has a "stepped" baseplate, so all the saddles are interchangeable, you don't have to worry about grouping them by size.

LOOK AT THIS!
This is his appreciation thread to all he has done, and he is STILL helping people.
Max is a true gentlemen.
:bowdown::hbang::yesway::shred:

Evil7

LowCrushingMetal
Reaction score
LOL!!! This thread is Awesome. Max is endlessly helpfull. He has a shit load of knowledge in many areas of Music and Gear.

He should be a mod .... period.
He keeps up with the forums / is a very active poster.
Max Is always on top of the situation being a trustable sorce of knowledge!
A huge reason to why SS.org is Badass.

Customisbetter

WhiskeyTangoFoxtrot
Contributor
Reaction score
Max should NOT be a mod, because he would then be spending his time eradicating spam-bots and cleaning up OT.

Mordacain

Formerly 1-watt brigadier
Reaction score
Hell I've only been here a couple of months and I think Max has helped me out in every post I've had a guitar issue in...

You r0x0rz man

')