This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Cheesebuiscut

Loves his Q-tuners
Reaction score
Prime and Max, along with Ouija, Rich, and the other important members on Ibanez.com, were very influential in the early days of my Ibanez obsession. As a noob, I would constantly ask questions on setup issues, and people like Max would always quickly respond.

Ditto!

Ouija is the reason I have Q-tuners xD

and I can't even begin to explain how much I nagged the crap out of max when I needed help dialing in my v3 :wub:

Metalus

JP BFR Whore
Reaction score
I absolutely agree with thread. Max has helped cure me of my Ibby noobness lol. Thanks Max!!! :shred:

Rashputin

Reaction score
If he didn't have a fiancee, and we were both into guys... well, I think you know what I'm getting at.

Magic up in dis bitch.

:lol::lol::lol:

If Max has the most informative posts, you have the funniest ones josh. You've had me in stitches more than once.

gui94

Banned
Reaction score
Oh man, I can't believe I actually missed this thread!
Max, you're really our mother in the forum. If I ever do a trip to the States, I'm sure I'll go to Chicago just to meet you! :bowdown:

Guamskyy

Hwat you call me?
Reaction score
Hell yeah man, whenever there is a question, no doubt Max will be almost always the first to answer. I'm like "Damn dude, I might as well PM Max whenever I have a question about music, gear, and getting bitches :lol:"

JJ Rodriguez

Contributor
Reaction score
Max grabbed my 2/90/2 for me and shipped it up to me from Arizona where a dude on CL wouldn't ship to Canuckistan. I owe my awesome rig completion to Max.

synrgy

Ya ya ya I am Lorde
Reaction score
I actually just left a comment to the same sentiment as this thread on Max's profile about 2 weeks ago. :D

I am a fan. Most def.

308sc

Reaction score
MAXOFMETAL <3..:ugh:..has helped many many times, Great guy!

Reaction score
I'm going to get buy him a birthday present when the time comes. Or Christmas since it's coming soon.

Max grabbed my 2/90/2 for me and shipped it up to me from Arizona where a dude on CL wouldn't ship to Canuckistan. I owe my awesome rig completion to Max.

That is actually fucking awesome.

Max should be the admin. There. I said it.

Sofos

СофоƆ
Reaction score
He's helped me with every question I've ever had trem related, and gave me answers for questions I hadn't even thought of yet.

Thank you Max!!

MODS: Sorry for necro bumping this thread, but I felt I should give my thanks in the thread dedicated TO his thanks. Max has my undying respect for the help he has given me. If I was in the wrong for this, please message me and you will have my sincerest apologies and will not happen again. Thank you!

P.S.- Next time I'm in Wisconsin, probably this summer, would you be up for taking a day trip to La Crosse? We could go chill at Dave's Guitar Shop!!!

')