MaxOfMetal's Post Deemed "Dickish"

• Thread starter Manurack
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

TheBolivianSniper

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
I will defend pineapple on pizza to the death.
Also bc rich has one good shape, and it's the ironbird.
Blackmachines are overpriced superstrats with a parker fly headstock built in a dude's garage .
Whataburger and InNOut are both trash.
All gun laws are infringements

OK BUDDY NOW YOU'VE GONE TOO FAR

I'VE SAT AND READ THIS THING FOR TOO LONG AND FINALLY SOMETHING HAS GOT ME

Emperor Guillotine

The Almighty Ruler
Reaction score
Also bc rich has one good shape, and it's the ironbird.
tenor.gif

Jonathan20022

Engineer
Reaction score
If I wanted quality, I would be grilling at home :yesway:.

At $10+ for most combos these days, I want to feel full for as little as possible :lol:.

Then at that point every meal is a load of McDonald's Cheeseburgers, then stack em up.

Cook Out > *

/thread

^^^ The only acceptable answer other than cooking all this shit yourself :D

I still remember giving that place a try on my trip up to the northeast, we turned around for seconds :lol: No one could have prepared us for the Burger and Float experience.

Last edited:

Chokey Chicken

mouth breather
Reaction score
I live right next to a cookout and it's fantastic. You can get a different milk shake for every day of the month and still not have them all by the end of the month. The burgers are great, and the Cajun fries slap so hard.

I also like shake shack. Best "settling" purchase I made since we didn't have a five guys. I now prefer shake shack.

Anyway, I like Max. Which if he's a dick, I guess that means I've been wrong all along. Time to divorce the wife, as I'm not a lesbian.

Speaking of dickish mods, this place is definitely the best I've experienced. It allows people to share their shitty opinions, and the members are free to debate (largely) without being censored. They're allowed to have their shitty opinions, and people are afforded the opportunity to slap that shit into the ground. Beats that one forum I was in a while back where the one in charge (admin) poked fun at the fact that I took offense to a rape joke and proceeded to berate me for being both gay and a woman.

Yeah, this forum is nice. Also, I love this thread. It made my day. Thanks sso. Never change.

KnightBrolaire

Meth Detal
Reaction score
bro calm down we're your friends
ay dates are awesome on pizza. Persians were putting dates on cooked flatbread as far back as the battle of thermopylae.

Besides, the true crime is bananas or peas like the swedes put on pizza. Also selling a cut up strat with a 2x4 neck as ergonomic (strandberg is trash).

I eat Impossible, Beyond, and Gardein burgers
anyone who eats a "burger" made of bean/soy/beets/coconut has zero room to diss pineapple on a pizza.

Yall eatin a fruit salad and calling it a burger

narad

Progressive metal and politics
Reaction score
This thread reminds me that moderating is a lot less like restricting speech and a lot more like DMing (dungeon mastering/D&D). Sometimes you just have to let the players run wild for a moment.

jaxadam

Reaction score
I moderated a very, very large forum for many years.. it was simply the worst job I've ever had, and I worked at Burger King before.

I think at this point there's now 3 of us that have worked at Burger King. I worked there back in 1994 and loved it, but they sent me home early every night for acting too wild. I have so many stories...

Just let me know, and we can change the title of this thread to jaxadam's Burger King Work Stories Extravaganza.

Jonathan20022

Engineer
Reaction score
I wonder how you all would react to Brazilian Rodizio Pizzas and the dessert options :lol:

pizza-meio-chocolate.jpg

I'm not gonna lie though, there's some banger options if you ever find a place that does Pizza Rodizio

tim.php

The Shredded Chicken/Catupiry/Olive combo is NUTTY.

Status
Not open for further replies.
')