MaxOfMetal's Post Deemed "Dickish"

• Thread starter Manurack
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

KnightBrolaire

Meth Detal
Reaction score
I wonder how you all would react to Brazilian Rodizio Pizzas and the dessert options :lol:

pizza-meio-chocolate.jpg
i mean historically pizza and pasta were noblemen desserts and didn't become savory til like the 1700s. Seriously there was one spaghetti recipe from the 1600s which was basically orange zest and sugar glazed noodles with some butter.
So there's plenty of precedent for it.
That said sprinkles are an abomination on anything. They're the coward's choice of dessert toppings.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Emperor Guillotine

The Almighty Ruler
Reaction score
That's exactly the problem: We are at home. With nothing better to do.
The absolute truth and purpose behind this entire thread.

In'n'Out - one of the finest "hungover / still half smashed" remedies prior to a NAMM demo. :lol:
Also the absolute truth and purpose behind this entire thread.

beerandbeards

All things must pass
Reaction score
anyone who eats a "burger" made of bean/soy/beets/coconut has zero room to diss pineapple on a pizza.

Yall eatin a fruit salad and calling it a burger

you’ll never find me hating on pineapple on pizza, as long has you have a salty, savory counterpart.

I love pickles on pizza as well.

Wildebeest

Reaction score
Very mature responding with a meme, Max.
Spot on. This place is a cool kids club for the most part. You committed a modern no-no by being in proximity to a "conspiracy theory" and now a thread that would have normally just been locked has devolved into 13 pages of nothingness all of the sake of trying to make you feel bad.

NickS

New solution, problem changed
Reaction score
Speaking of savory and sweet, another really good choice is dutch apple pie with a slice of sharp cheddar cheese melted on top!!!

Nightside

I AM THE EMPEROR
Reaction score
I worked at burger king for a few weeks in 2001-2. I was just a stupid kid then so when my manager was having me come in at 0430 to prep for breakfast and then letting me clock in when she got there at 0630, I thought that was just how it was.

Xaios

Foolish Mortal
Contributor
Reaction score
Hamsters are cute... until one bites you.
I've been bitten by a hamster, can confirm. The teeth on those suckers is no joke.

Also, it's not so much the taste of pineapple on pizza that bothers me as the texture. Cooked pineapple has this leather, almost skin-like texture that I just can't deal with. Raw pineapple is, of course, great.

Manurack

Nunavut Inuk
Reaction score
Spot on. This place is a cool kids club for the most part. You committed a modern no-no by being in proximity to a "conspiracy theory" and now a thread that would have normally just been locked has devolved into 13 pages of nothingness all of the sake of trying to make you feel bad.

Exactly. I started this thread about Oli Herbert, now all that remains of this thread are pages and pages of bullshit thanks to Max.

And to the guy who said his thread about Megadeth's Dave Ellefson being fired and had more musical depth to it, I agree because Max is being Max - acting as a Richard.

Wc707

Reaction score
I've been bitten by a hamster, can confirm. The teeth on those suckers is no joke

I've been bitten by hamster, rats, macaws, cockatiels, dogs, cats, bunny's [believe it or not, they can be very territorial in a cage] monitors, turtles [never a tortoise]. I was a vet tech for 6 years. Some bites were through gloves, some my bare skin.

Wc707

Reaction score
Exactly. I started this thread about Oli Herbert, now all that remains of this thread are pages and pages of bullshit thanks to Max.

And to the guy who said his thread about Megadeth's Dave Ellefson being fired and had more musical depth to it, I agree because Max is being Max - acting as a Richard.
Pretty sure he locked it because some guy posted how having relations with underage humans is okay.

Gross

Status
Not open for further replies.
')