MaxOfMetal's Post Deemed "Dickish"

• Thread starter Manurack
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jonathan20022

Engineer
Reaction score
The funny thing is that people don't know how good they have it, all communities have their issues. But I'm not going to pretend that I don't appreciate discourse with all members of the forum including moderation without having to worry about getting booted over non-sensical shit.

That's part of the charm, you don't get shadow banned because you disagreed with someone who has the ability to moderate, they'll just respond to you and tell you why what you said was wrong/stupid/explicative :lol:

But yeah I'm actually in agreement with how Max assessed it even moreso now, since OP's backpedaled on his few points but now won't continue the conversation about the topic he started.

I might have felt differently about this conversation if you had posted the thought a few weeks after Oli's passing. But all you're doing is opening the wound years later without any new information or revelations to such an on-the-nose conspiracy.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Spaced Out Ace

Reaction score
giphy.gif
"You, you're okay. This one? Real fuckin' ugly!"

SpaceDock

Shred till your dead
Reaction score
I thought I read that the official cause of death was drowning but he drowned because he was bit by a snake and was all messed up from it.

eggy in a bready

Reaction score
Yes. While we aren't exactly friends and don't see eye to eye, but you do act like a dick sometimes.

Apart from my hunting and fishing threads, we've talked a bit about guitars. I do like the band, but you turned into a dick about the thread and now this thread is just us arguing back and forth, so I'm done.
hey man, remember when you made transphobic comments in the trans thread and then called us "pansies" when you got called out?

maybe you should shut your mouth and think before you speak every once in a while.

Ordacleaphobia

Shameless Contrarian
Reaction score
So I came into this thread and clicked the article expecting some kind of new announcement. All this is is basically repeating the same story from before.
Sure, I find the whole situation pretty suspicious and if the people that knew him best think the wife had something to do with it, I'm somewhat inclined to point that direction as well- but the cops investigated and to my knowledge found nothing. IMO, that's pretty much case closed. If she did have a hand in it, I'm sure she would have left some sort of evidence given that the timing of his death is comically close the the signing of the will. Somebody without the discipline to wait longer to avoid suspicion also wouldn't have the discipline to pull that off without any evidence.

Very mature responding with a meme, Max.

What did you expect, dude? :lol:

Spaced Out Ace

Reaction score
So I came into this thread and clicked the article expecting some kind of new announcement. All this is is basically repeating the same story from before.
Sure, I find the whole situation pretty suspicious and if the people that knew him best think the wife had something to do with it, I'm somewhat inclined to point that direction as well- but the cops investigated and to my knowledge found nothing. IMO, that's pretty much case closed. If she did have a hand in it, I'm sure she would have left some sort of evidence given that the timing of his death is comically close the the signing of the will. Somebody without the discipline to wait longer to avoid suspicion also wouldn't have the discipline to pull that off without any evidence.
I could be mistaken, but didn't one of the band members state she had a friend or friends in the police department? Or perhaps I'm mixing things up with something else.

Between that one, this thread, and the Megafap thread, it's been a spicy week.
What happened with Tossin Wasabi?

Status
Not open for further replies.
')