MaxOfMetal's Post Deemed "Dickish"

• Thread starter Manurack
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

DiezelMonster

Complainasaurus Rex
Reaction score
I'm having some issues with the front suspension on my 2006 Chrysler 300 C

Does anyone have one here and have you run into those issues? I also seem to be having issues with the cd player not working properly, it is a 6 disc changer and it randomly won't change discs.

Thanks dudes!

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Seabeast2000

Deathcult® NPC
Reaction score

Does anyone have one here and have you run into those issues? I also seem to be having issues with the cd player not working properly, it is a 6 disc changer and it randomly won't change discs.

Thanks dudes!

Long time CD user here. You need new discs and pads.

DiezelMonster

Complainasaurus Rex
Reaction score
Oh in that case, switch solid state media storage. You can also take your CD's into Autozone and have them resurfaced.

Thanks the cd player in the car is proprietary and I can't change it and the car is old and does not have an AUX in HALP! Sadly, I'm Canadian and there are no AutoZones here.

haha

Also does anyone have psoriasis. maybe we can start a conversation about that?

thebeesknees22

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
no psoriasis here, but my right ear has been ringing for 4 days. Dunno why since I haven't had any super loud noises around me, but it's kinda driving me nuts.

DiezelMonster

Complainasaurus Rex
Reaction score
no psoriasis here, but my right ear has been ringing for 4 days. Dunno why since I haven't had any super loud noises around me, but it's kinda driving me nuts.

I'm allergic to nuts, thats strange about the noise though. Maybe it's an existential noise? dread?

c7spheres

GuitArtist
Reaction score
Tin Man.jpg

The kid on the left was really like that in real life and apparenlty got cast just how they were. Make your own path!

Alberto7

Living room guitarist. Ex-bedroom guitarist.
Contributor
Reaction score
what the fuck is going on here

First page: some conspiracy shit + Max is apparently a dick

Last page: CD players and skin disorders.

I knew this thread was too long to be JUST about an overdone conspiracy theory nobody likes :lol:

Necky379

Reaction score

Thanks dudes!

What’s going on with the front suspension?

Status
Not open for further replies.
')