MaxOfMetal's Post Deemed "Dickish"

• Thread starter Manurack
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

KnightBrolaire

Meth Detal
Reaction score
VGNMyo5FBdmP5oU6BM24Gn0Qwxk=.gif

I miss that "Unpopular opinions about gear" thread where every post was a whole ass argument about the tiniest things.
pineapple belongs on pizza, anyone who disagrees with me is wacisttttttrtrrt

USMarine75

Colorless green ideas sleep furiously
Contributor
Reaction score
@Manurack are you feeling... yellow?

@Manurack - As a community, we're given a team of people with an ultimate goal of keeping this forum running strong. No one moderator is ever going to appeal to everyone all of the time. But these dudes are volunteering their time to do what they do here and although I can't speak for anyone, I'd guess that they continue to do what they do out of affection for the community. Moderators are just dudes that love guitar/ love music so I'd say that SSO Admin as well as the community itself, has been pretty fortunate to retain all of these current mods.

No one is always going to agree with everyone on every topic. I look at what the mods do here across a very broad spectrum and I'd say that given all of the various hoops that they are asked to jump thru, that they do a damn good job. They have to appeal to the community overall and make decisions based on what's best for the forum... not each individual member. What I respect most about @MaxOfMetal is that I've always felt as though he's very transparent. To me, that's one of the most valuable assets of any moderator. It's not easy to rub elbows with the heard, constantly try to lend tech help, appeal to your own conscience, and to put out fires before they get out of control.

All of that is a lot to ask or expect of someone and if you're going to consider all of these aspects, I'd hope that at least overall, you feel that Max has done a damn good job of helping to keep this place an active and fun place to hang out.

Sheesh... get a room already.

:gayfight:

8.69315068493150684... years, to be precise.

Ah yes. Otherwise known as Penis Pi.

Reaction score
I'm sorry...I just saw this thread. From what I gather it's a conspiracy theory involving a guy who was suicidal and now Manurack is in here on a feels trip because Max told him to get it together. When a guitar forum is causing you turmoil, it's time to log off and go outside.

Manny...hun..you need some milk.

UnpleasantPointlessHowlermonkey-max-1mb.gif

xzyryabx

Reaction score
He is a good moderator and quite knowledgable. But I simply said something that I think a lot of people have wanted to say and call him out for a long time.
You've basically been saying the same thing again and again again.
This is the internet, if you post something you will get reactions. You will not always like the reactions.
Put on your big boy pants and get over it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
')