Mayones Duvell Elite 7

Reaction score
I played a Mayones 2 years ago at NAMM in Anaheim and I remember feeling like I was in a euphoric state. I couldn't believe what I was holding, and the sound of what I was playing. Well I finally got one (which I never thought would happen) and I must say, I feel the same as I did on that crazy weekend. Check this video out. I made this to try to give the guitar justice. It's an outrageously awesome instrument! I got it from Nick at Axe Palace along with a PRS Archon Amp. Such a great guy and a great shop to get guitars and gear from. Anyways, I present you....THE RED BEAST!!!

http://youtu.be/X4xv_NQxhMI

Attachments

• D3.jpg
    D3.jpg
    375.2 KB · Views: 773

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

DredFul

Maple fretboard enthusiast
Reaction score
This is why I have a fetish for red guitars! Amazing top and great riffs you got there.

Happy NDD! New Duvell Day!

Timelesseer

Reaction score
Nice video and playing man. I have a Duvell Standard being built now that I cannot WAIT for. Wish I would have ponied up for the Elite though. The red looks great on that top! HNGD dude!

Yianni54

Reaction score
Absolutely sick!!!!!

HNGD! I think I'm gonna have to order one of those.

Reaction score
Thanks for all of the complements everyone! Everyday I fall head over heels for it. I have been playing it through my Friedman BE 100 and it's been melting my soul because of how awesome it sounds!

Yianni54

Reaction score
Ordered one from Nick yesterday only I did eye poplar trans dirty blue!!!

')