FS Mayones Hydra 7 Elite & Mayones Hydra Elite 6

AhsanU

pew pew.
Reaction score
Brief & Accurate Description of gear/guitar: Mayones Hydra Elite 7 in Trans White Burst Satin. Purchased brand new about 2 months ago, I have maybe about 2 hours of time on it thinking it might get me back into playing guitar, along with the other guitar for sale in this thread - it did, but I have no time to play with a newborn baby taking up my life.
Modifications (if any): None.
Accessories (hardshell case etc): Original case.
Location (City,State or City,Country): Westchester, N.Y.
International OK? Okay with international as long as you're willing to pay shipping!
Contact Info (No Phone #s) Please PM me here!
References (eBay or other forum userid): ahsanu1 on eBay, I'm on reddit with the username ahsanu with multiple transactions on mechmarket.
Price (include currency and if firm/obo): $3500 OBO shipped within the continental US.
Pictures: https://imgur.com/a/ybo1aEr

Brief & Accurate Description of gear/guitar: Mayones Hydra Elite 6 in Trans Purple Blue Burst Satin. Purchased brand new about 2 months ago with the Elite 7, I have maybe about 3 hours of time on it.
Modifications (if any): Fishmann Fluence Modern pickups.
Accessories (hardshell case etc): Original case.
Location (City,State or City,Country): Westchester, N.Y.
International OK? Okay with international as long as you're willing to pay shipping!
Contact Info (No Phone #s) Please PM me here!
References (eBay or other forum userid): ahsanu1 on eBay, I'm on reddit with the username ahsanu with multiple transactions on mechmarket.
Price (include currency and if firm/obo): $3300 OBO shipped within the continental US.
Pictures: https://imgur.com/a/J2SpfF1

If you'd like any more pictures, let me know! These are practically brand new, so you save a bit on a brand new one and don't pay taxes or shipping since I'm including it.

Thanks!

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.