Mayones on CNN

• Thread starter leonardo7
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

sverrejk

Reaction score
that's awesome! Good advertisement for Mayones aswell I guess, heard they deliver som REAL SHIT right there! :D

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Panacea224

Reaction score
It's great to see a company like that getting some well deserved exposure. I've been impressed by what I've seen of there work. I'll probably order one some day.

TRENCHLORD

Banned
Reaction score
It didn't get into details about the wood importation rules, which left me real curious about the wood import restrictions for builders in various nations around the world.
Are USA brands going to be more restricted than foriegn made brands going into the future, for example as in the gibson guitars wood confiscating raid by the federal government?

Those natural finish Mayones are glorious looking.
https://www.google.com/search?q=may...X028z-Cg&sqi=2&ved=0CIUBELAE&biw=1600&bih=760

clopstyle

Reaction score
Thanks for sharing! Very surprised to see CNN cover a story on a guitar company.

I have major Mayones GAS now!

TheBigGroove

Reaction score
I love how CNN a huge news corporation couldn't use gear that could pick up the 8 string lol

most people that aren't in any way musically inclined think ERGs are basses anyway haha.

BUT I can't wait until September for my mayo....I vote they should work through their summer vacation :scream:

HeHasTheJazzHands

Reaction score
I think it's cool out of all the huge companies they could of chosen, especially Gibson, Fender, Taylor, Martin, and such, they chose an "underground" company like Mayones. Awesome on their part. :agreed:

scherzo1928

has wood for you
Reaction score
Awesome to see them get some coverage! They should have done some closeups of those "master buider" they had on the back though.

I think it's cool out of all the huge companies they could of chosen, especially Gibson, Fender, Taylor, Martin, and such, they chose an "underground" company like Mayones. Awesome on their part. :agreed:

Im sure they have covered those at some point. Anyway, the idea was to show something from Poland or Ukraine since they were doing stuff for the euro cup.

')