Mayones Setius

• Thread starter Loicle
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Loicle

Reaction score
So my sister had to take some picture for one of is exams , and she decide to take some of my Mayones Setius, I know there is a lot of good photographer in here, so i post the pictures to ask some advices for her, and also to show you my beautyfull one ;).

Also , she wanted to take picture of one of my 6 String , but this is a black gloss finish, it's pretty difficult to take the right light and to make a good picture, if you have any advices to take a pic of this kind if guitar , it will be great ( there's always a lot of reflection on the guitar, we treid other place , but it is always "to much" or not enough light).

But there is the beauty.

io7zd2O.jpg

UgZ3u7X.jpg

00UFr0a.jpg

H7Qjilv.jpg

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Timelesseer

Reaction score
Love the 'simple' look of the white and black. The Blackhawks look awesome in it too. Awesome guitar man!

BetterOffShred

Reaction score
This is a beautiful guitar man. I also love the elegant simplicity. It looks like it really burns too, is that a coil tap push/pull I spy on the volume knob?

-Brett

mnemonic

Custom User Title
Reaction score
I'm usually not a fan of white guitars, but the black sides really set it off. Add a bit of contrast and make it look less like a 'white whale.'

Great choice!

Was this a custom order or do mayones do solid colors now?

Loicle

Reaction score
@BetterOffShred: Yeah , it is, really love that Knob , use it for all my Start/Stop part on alot of songs , it is pretty amazing ^^

@Mnemonic: This is the choice of the first owner of the guitar,and he made a really good choici with this , this is justt why i bought this one , I saw it on the website of my guitarshop, and 2 days later , i pluged it in my Corablade !

Lot of thanks for the interest guys :)

SamSam

GAS problems
Reaction score
Lovely guitar, I recently got a Setius myself (No ngd yet, hasn't arrived) practically plays itself and sounds nice and full.

Ludgate

Reaction score
I like how there seems to be a warm, orange-y hue to the white in the first two pictures, perhaps they were taken at sunrise/sunset? I don't know, maybe its just me, can't really comment on much as i'm by no means an expert photographer. Probably helps that your guitar is a beauty to begin with. :drool:

Neilzord

.Metal.
Reaction score
Looks Lovely! Nice pictures too,

I find when taking photo's of a dark gloss guitar, Or any guitar to be honest. I find a Circular Polorising filter is massively useful to pick the reflections you do / don't want to see to highlight the guitars features.
Maybe suggest she gets one? Not that expensive for how awesome they are!

shikamaru

Reaction score
I know nothing about photography, but I noticed something about the lighting. Are your strings new ? If you look at the second picture this is more noticeable than anywhere else, and especially the top 2 strings, especially above the bridge pickup, but wound strings in general have that aspect: it looks like colours are a bit messed up. It seems like the strings looks gold in some places, and turquoise in some other places.

If your strings are old, I bet you must chug those top 2 strings pretty hard, but if it’s something else, I think a better lighting would have led to a better result in that area :)

Again I know nothing about that stuff, just trying to give constructive criticism.

Loicle

Reaction score
Thanks eveyone , It's really cool for me and my sister to get nice comment about the pics, we really appreciate it

@Shikamaru: Yeah it's pretty weird , and i changed the strings 2 days befores the pics , so i think it's more from the color , the sun was really shining that day , and with the reflection,I think that is where it come from, I'll try with my others guitars to see if it makes the same colors.

@Neilzord: I'll talk to my sis about it , i think she have one at home , but not sure :)

kaaka

Reaction score
I'm not to much about white guitars but this one is damn stellar. How does the blackouts sound?

')