Mayones vs Siggi Braun

• Thread starter csacwp
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

csacwp

Reaction score
I'm trying to decide about ordering a high end custom Regius or a high end custom from Siggi Braun. Having never played either brand before, I'm looking for advice. Who makes a nicer guitar? Price-wise they are about the same. The Mayones is available but there would be a wait to get the Siggi Braun.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

SilentCartographer

Creator as Observer
Reaction score
They are all goddamn amazing, you'll love either one, but if you want some subjective advice go with Mayones

Renkenstein

Reaction score
I think Mayones has more appealing designs from an artistic perspective. I love me some German engineering, and Siggi looks like a great builder, but I'd have to go with a Mayones. Their stuff just speaks to me.

chopeth85

Reaction score

ikarus

Reaction score
My vote goes to Mayones...

I had a Regius and a Setius, although they were not to my personal taste, they were superior guitars.

GodFree999

Reaction score
I never played a mayones, but i own a siggi braun 8 string and i really love it. Siggi is a great guy to deal with, and i think german engineering always is quality work :lol:. Also, if you plan to get a multiscale, i heard that mayones takes really much money for that upgrade, but i am not 100% sure about that. but i can tell, i would buy a siggi again for sure if i had the money ;D
I don't think you'll make a mistake with both companies...

Latest posts

')