Mcnally Smith!

• Thread starter sgswimmer
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

sgswimmer

Banned
Reaction score
ill be starting at mcnally smith college of music in St. Paul, MN in less than a week. just thought i'd see if anyone else here is going, or lives in the area!

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

TheAceOfSpades1

Reaction score
I live about 20 minutes outside of St. Paul, my drummer and other guitarist buddy are both going there too. What are you majoring/minoring in? What styles are you into?

davemeistro

Reaction score
I don't go there, but I took a tour of the place before my first year of college. From the looks of it, it's a great school with tons of nice equipment. :yesway:

sgswimmer

Banned
Reaction score
@aceofspades
i'm majoring in guitar performance. no minor as of yet lol. i'm really into progressive rock, you know the whole Dream Theater scene. DJENT has kinda swamped itself over me and now its all i really listen to haha.

@dave
the school is just a musicians dream dude, thats the best i can put it. anything you could possibly need is there. its ridiculous!

')