Me and my Ibanez playing some Stratovarius

• Thread starter ProgCorey
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

RiffRaff

Reaction score
Awesome work dude. I checked out your Cooley cover as well. Great work. :yesway:

My guitar teacher Paul was talking about you to me yesterday. :D:shred:

ProgCorey

Reaction score
Thanks heaps guys, i wasn't expecting this kind of a response! Good start to the day haha :hbang:

Awesome work dude. I checked out your Cooley cover as well. Great work. :yesway:

My guitar teacher Paul was talking about you to me yesterday. :D:shred:

Hey man, what was Paul saying about me? xD

I havent seen him in ages, i used to do guitar lessons with him at AIMMS!

Last edited:

RiffRaff

Reaction score
Paul just said you used to be a good student of his and that you just posted a video on youtube. Also said you were crazy about Dream Theater... which I can see from your signature. :lol:

Bungle

Sir Roger Moore, KBE
Reaction score
Dude... fuck! :bowdown:

I like how you say "attempting" and then proceed to play the absolute shit out of that. Well done!

ProgCorey

Reaction score
Paul just said you used to be a good student of his and that you just posted a video on youtube. Also said you were crazy about Dream Theater... which I can see from your signature. :lol:

Ah sweet! I miss having lessons with Paul, he's a great teacher, too bad he doesn't do lessons near me anymore, otherwise i'd still be going for sure. Give him a hello from me next time you see him :wavey:

Also i will be having a video up in a month or so of my new band playing our first song :)

RiffRaff

Reaction score
Ah sweet! I miss having lessons with Paul, he's a great teacher, too bad he doesn't do lessons near me anymore, otherwise i'd still be going for sure. Give him a hello from me next time you see him :wavey:

Also i will be having a video up in a month or so of my new band playing our first song :)

Cool dude. Will tell him that. :yesway:

Latest posts

')