Me playing Slayer Raining Blood

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

stuz719

Stoic. With a small "s".
Reaction score
This clip has a strange dream-like quality. I like it.

:yesway:

Brett89

Reaction score
Hi there!

To be honest, I don't have this part of the song in my memory, but you play it very slow, practice it more, and when you can play it almost full speed record it again, it's realy hard to hear it in this tempo that it's ok or not. Use guitar pro's metronom, or play it with the song and you won't have any problems with the timeing. Anyway, did you learned it by ear?

playstopause

Contributor
Reaction score
Is it a joke? Are you laughing at the end of the vid or is that a satisfied smile?
Don't want to look down on you Seb.

:scratch:

Sorry, i'm really wondering... I have no idea. For how long have you been playing? (i don't have a clue...). :)

Sebastian

Reaction score
Actually thats a satisfied smile ... my laugh is completely different ...

Is it that bad ?
Well i play like ... 1year 5 months now ...

Sebastian

Reaction score
ok.. well maybe youre right .. after liostening to my play .. it seems different ... than slayer plays it..... :scratch:

Jason

Forum MVP
Reaction score
Is it bad? uh yeah.. but people progress dif i know guys who smoke in a short time and guys like me and you take much longer :shrug:

Thomas

Stranger
Reaction score
Keep practicing. You'll get there. :yesway:
Yes, it needs to go a lot faster than that.

Concerning the Slayer video and the two guitarist, some parts of the riffs are harmonized, which means there are two different notes played at the same time. They probably have two guitar players so they can pull it off. Harmonizing stuff on one guitar will sound somewhat different as the notes will will blend with each other.

Sebastian

Reaction score
Concerning the Slayer video and the two guitarist, some parts of the riffs are harmonized, which means there are two different notes played at the same time. They probably have two guitar players so they can pull it off. Harmonizing stuff on one guitar will sound somewhat different as the notes will will blend with each other.

Oh ... cool ... ill have to look closer at this song

Latest posts