MEGA GEAR SALE! \mm/

• Thread starter ecalcagnino
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

ecalcagnino

\mm/
Contributor
Reaction score
Hey all, cleaning house here. This is all my personal gear. All the gear listed includes US shipping in the price listed unless specified. I will ship overseas but you will have to add shipping. PayPal accepted but I prefer a money order for anything over $1000. I will deal for multiple items. Please EMAIL ONLY. eric@ericsguitars.com. Don't just post here. I would like to keep this thread uncluttered. No trades.

I WILL UPDATE THIS POST AS THINGS SELL OR CHANGE.UPDATED FEB 17th 4:00pm CST

All my gear is babied as anyone that has bought from me knows. 115+s on eBay plus my personal guitar biz. I am a safe seller. All items ship from my home in the Chicago/Milwaukee area. Thanks!

Guitar Gear:

- 1999 Ibanez RG7CT – This guitar is without a doubt a 9.99 out of 10. There is only minor surface pick scratching that can easily be buffed out. It won’t even show up in pics. Frets are perfect, neck is perfect, hardware is perfect. Comes with the Certificate of Authenticity from Ibanez/Hoshino. It has a Dimarzio Blaze Custom in the bridge and an Air Norton in the neck. These pickups are a great choice for this guitar being mahogany/maple. The UV1000c case is brand new. AWESOME playing guitar with a fresh setup. One of the rarest Ibanez guitars ever, only 24 ever made and I have had 4 of them. This is by FAR the nicest playing and looking one of these I have ever seen. - $1800 OBO (pics HERE)

- 2000 Rogue fretless 4 string bass – Plays nice, very nice shape. Gigbag. $100

- TC Electronics G-Major – This is a demo that I have used 3 or 4 times. It otherwise NEW. - $325

Recording Gear:

If you buy the 20/20s and the sub, I'll do it all for $950 and include VERY high quality Monster 500 cables as well.
- Event 20/20bas powered monitors, pair – These have about 40 hours on them at low/med volume. Not abused. Great cosmetically, only a couple small scuffs. - $550 includes Auralex Mo’ Pads.

- Event 20/20/12 powered sub – Near perfect shape. Has about 40 hours on it at low/med volume. Specs here: http://www.event1.com/Support/Manuals/202015.pdf - $450 including shipping

Mics – all of these are new in the box, never used and have full mfg warranty as I am an authorized dealer:

- QTY. 5 – Audix DVice mic clips - $15 ea, these can be used with any mics. These are AWESOME on drums, way better than CLAWS.
- QTY. 1 - Audix D1 – $120 incl. clip
- QTY. 2 - Audix D2 – $120ea incl. clip
- QTY. 2 - Audix D4 – $150ea incl. box, bag and clip
- QTY. 1 - Audix D6 – $180 incl. box, bag and clip
- QTY. 1 - Audix i5 – $90 incl. box, bag and clip
- QTY. 1 – Audix Micro D – $175 incl. box, bag and DVice
- QTY. 1 - Apex SP1 mic package – (one 435 and two 180s – specs here: http://www.musiciansbuy.com/APEX_SP1_MIC_PACKAGE.html) - $135 incl. box, shockmounts and capsules.

MISC:

- Carvin PM15a powered monitors with stands – This is for a pair of these in excellent shape. About 20 hours use on them. Specs here: http://www.carvin.com/products/single.php?ItemNumber=PM15A&CID=APS - $625 for the pair and stands including shipping.
- Samson Mixpad 4 – Great shape, works fine - $50
- M-Audio Midisport 2x2 – New. - $40
- Whirlwind IMP2 Standard Direct Box – near perfect - $20

- A TON of quality cables and adapters - I will list these at some point soon. If you want to ask about cables when you purchase something else that’s great but please don’t email just for cables.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

eleven59

None shall pass.
Contributor
Reaction score
Damn that RG's tempting...if I had the cash, I'd be all over it (and probably ordering a bridge humbucker at the same time) :lol:

Shannon

Lord Super Awesome
Contributor
Reaction score
Screw the guitar! How much for the dog? Cute as hell. :lol:
frontfull01.jpg

JJ Rodriguez

Contributor
Reaction score
That dog really likes that step :lol: Here's a picture of the RG7CT I bought:

frontfull.jpg

Chris

Forum MVP
Reaction score
Cleaned. Please keep discussion in this thread for purchases/questions only.

ecalcagnino

\mm/
Contributor
Reaction score
Updated. I also want to mention I will do 30 day layaways with money down. :) Someone needs to work out a deal on the RG7CT. Hit me up, I am a motivated seller, folks!! I would go 60 days on that one with money down.

ecalcagnino

\mm/
Contributor
Reaction score
Updated. Better 550 pics added. Also, I will include an original V hum, S single, the orig pickguard (extra pot hole drilled) AND a black/cream Steve's Special in the price for the 550. Thanks!

ecalcagnino

\mm/
Contributor
Reaction score
Updated. Some better pricing as well. Also on the RG7CT, I am open to offers and 60 days layaway on this with money down for this one. Have I mentioned that yet? :)

I will be out of town this Thurs. - Sat. and not updating or checking emails. If you want something shipped before then please email asap and I can make sure it goes out tomorrow. Thanks!

ecalcagnino

\mm/
Contributor
Reaction score
UPDATED.

Back from out of town. Please feel free to make reasonable offers. I am interested in selling outright rather than going to the Bay with what's left. I'll give it all another week or so. Thanks!

ecalcagnino

\mm/
Contributor
Reaction score
UPDATED

Whatever doesn't sell in the next few days will be off to the Bay. Please make a reasonable offer, I am VERY open :) I would rather sell to you guys than some ooof over there. Thanks!

ecalcagnino

\mm/
Contributor
Reaction score
Last update - Feb. 17th 4:00pm CST . Everything not sold by Sunday hits the Bay after the weekend. Make reasonable offers and it's yours! :) Thanks all!

Eric

')