Melakartha - Infidel (Video song)

• Thread starter Radius_Vector
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Radius_Vector

Melakarthan
Reaction score
Got around to doing a video of it. Hope you guys like it :)

<object height="344" width="425"><object height="344" width="425">

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Q93UB0Qa5GY&hl=en_GB&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" height="344" width="425"></object></object>

Guitars for the video were live-recorded through my Pod, but on the recording on Soundclick, it's my blackstar HT-5. Gotta love that little beast.

SoundClick artist: Melakartha - Melakartha is the sideproject of Multi-Instrumentalist Sridharan Ravichandran
<object height="344" width="425">

</object>

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

dudeskin

Reaction score
i like it alot!!
im gonna be walking around tapping that track for the next few hrs now, not that i mind.

zeal0us

InstruMentalHead
Reaction score
Great track, Sridhar!! :hbang:

Quickie: Is the HT-5 audible over a drum kit, for practice (or small gig) sessions?

Hope you find some time to tend to your mixing tutorials one of these days; though the plethora of knowledge already present ensures there's no rush on the receptive end. :lol: :metal:

Radius_Vector

Melakarthan
Reaction score
Thanks fellas! I was quite impressed with the POD tone for the youtube video, it nearly held its own against the recorded blackstar on the original track.

@zealous: yes, it's very loud and should suit a small jam. However, for larger sets/gigs, using a 4x12 cab is recommended for pushing more air.

And yeah mate, I'll definitely write up some guitar mixing ideas soon.

')