Member Introduction Thread

• Thread starter Chris
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

jimiyves

Reaction score
Hello,

I'm new on this forum. I'm a Frenchman, and I have been playing guitare 15 years ago.
My favorite bands are Dream Theater, Metallica, Deep Purple, Led Zeppelin, Symphony X,...

madhacker

Reaction score
Playing: 14 years
Band: only in my dreams
Main guitar: Ibanez Gio 6 string, no 7s yet.

i had to re-register since my other email address died. i used to be irg7620.

Corwin

Reaction score
Hello there :)

Playing: 4-5 years
Band: Nothing right now..waiting to buy a new amp and maybe then find something :)
Main Guitar: Just got my first seven..so theres no main guitar..haha. But I use Ibanez RG2550
Sevens: Ibanez RG7620.

seems like a cool place :) heres a picture of my new seven with the other lady:

rg2550rg7620jf6.png

Turbo-Hasse

Reaction score
Playing: 1 and a half I think
Band: None
Main Guitar: A shitty Behringer :lol: I'm going to buy a new guitar soon.

darkerthedayuk

Reaction score
Playing: played for around 7 years but not as much now as a couple years ago
Band: I'm kinda in one at the mo just waiting for a drummer to impress us ha! it'll be thrashy metal a bit like lamb of god
Main Guitar: Shecter blackjack C7
Mugshot:none im afraid!

JouniK86

Autistic philosopher
Reaction score
Yay.

My name is Jouni K, age 22, and I live in a really small town on the countryside of Finland. Been playing guitar for 10 years - a bit more seriously for the past 5 years. Recently bought a Wolf KS-70-sevenstring to try out the feel of one. Been in love ever since. I have a few band(project)s where I can express the lack of my skills and musicality.

damigu

stay tuned
Reaction score
FOOT2b.JPG

my name is david. and that's a picture of my foot.

hello. :wavey:

i've been playing for either 14 years or 2.5, depending on how you count it.
i first took up guitar 14 years ago, but then about 8 years ago i went into "barely playing at all" mode.
so when i picked it up again about 2.5 years ago, i essentially started from scratch.
i've been wanting to enter the 7 string world for a while--playing 6 strings tuned down left me missing that high string--but only just got one recently (bought it off HAUCH [look up a few posts to see him], in fact).

vampiregenocide

Reaction score
Playing: 3 or 4 years
Band: Solo, an acoustic band called Alchemy and I'm starting a metal band called Tsantsa. Our rehersal space is a disused cinema :)
Main Guitar: Colombus Mustang replica
Sevens: I'm getting an ESP LTD M-107 hopefully :D

pammywhammy

Reaction score
Real Name; Pam
Playing; Longer than you've probably been alive.
From; Somewhere in Michigan.
Website; MySpace.com - Counting Coup - ANN ARBOR, Michigan - Experimental / Other / Progressive - www.myspace.com/countncoup (this is really old and needs updating badly)
Band; The Damn Damsels (myspace.com/damndamsels)
Main Guitar; Schecter A-7+ (which will shortly have Carvin pickups installed, and a coil tap/phase push pull pots and a few other mods ;-)
Pics? As soon as I find the USB cable for my camera...

andreeee

Reaction score
Hello, I'm Andre from New Zealand
I was reading a few things on these forums which i found interesting and helpful so decided to join.
I don't play a seven and have never owned one but I'm looking into getting one as I always play in low tunings.
My main guitar is an LTD H-400 and my amp is a Peavey 5150 Block Letter Head.
Some bands I'm into: All Shall Perish, The Acacia Strain, Carnifex, Recon, Emmure, First Blood ect... Mainly deathcore and hardcore.

Annihilist

Guitar Guru Wannabe
Reaction score
Hi. I'm Jonathan, 21, from Iowa. I've been playing for around 5 years. I have just recently purchased a Schecter C-7 Blackjack ATX and stumbled across this forum. I apologize that none of the recordings on my myspace (myspace.com/jonathanc713) have it featured, yet, but they will soon. :) The band I am forming with a drummer friend of mine has been dubbed Annihilist. A page and recordings for it will be published as soon as he buys a new kit...

Anyways, thanks for having me!

man

Reaction score
Hi,
My name is Mark and I live in Southern California. I have been playing for 33 years and I still can't get it right. Oh well. I am still practicing in case God wants me to play at my funeral. Don't want to embarrass my friends. Build, destroy, build again, and sometimes fixes amps and guitars of all kinds. I can honestly say that I have personally blown up some of the finest equipment known to man. But then again, who could say that?
Checkin ya'll out and getting a few laughs.
Rock ON!
Mark

Psyclapse

Reaction score
Playing: Going on 12 years
Band: Psyclapse - We're a 4 piece thrash band in the style of Metallica, Megadeth, Sabbath and NWOBHM
Main Guitar: Epiphone Les Paul, I've had that guitar for about 8 years now and it's still getting better.
Sevens: Halo Custom Shop Morbus, I don't technically HAVE it yet, it's in the mail :( But I guarantee it will be my main when it arrives :)

I'll kill two birds with one stone and wait until I get my 7 to take pics of myself and the guitar, so be patient!

')