Mendel - Universal Omega

Mendel

Reaction score
Hey Sevenstringerz (that a word?),

I know a lot of you like instrumental music and wanted to let you know besides being busy with Aborted i've been working on my 3rd solo album "Universal Omega" which will be released October 26th.

Here's the first singel "Descending Upon Hades".

Hope you guys dig it, let me know what you think. Support is welcome, you can pre-order the album at www.mendelian.bandcamp.com

Thanks for the support and see you on the road!

- Mendel

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Drezik27

Reaction score
Song/production/everything is great, been rocking it since you released it.

Looking forward to the rest of the album

exo

Reaction score
Always a treat to randomly stumble on new kick ass music......and this certainly qualifies!

Loving it!

SD83

Reaction score
Hardly a fan of instrumental guitar music (love me some orchestral stuff, or some piano though), most of it sounds either boring to me or like someone is trying way too hard to fit all kinds of playing styles in it and display their insane skill levels. Saw this posted a few days (weeks?) back on the Aborted FB I think, love it!

Crundles

Reaction score
Pretty awesome!

I've been listening to Oblivion at work the last week, and I really like your music in general. Also sent some video or another to my guitar teacher, and he was very impressed as well.

All in all, keep writing great stuff!

mikernaut

pixel pusher
Reaction score
Yes! I agree with SD83, instrumental stuff can be very hit or miss, but I would say this is a "hit" IMO :) .and Previous Mendel albums are also pretty solid! :)

Drezik27

Reaction score
This song is sick. Love the "Nintendo sound" on the leads. The chorus vox give me that 80's Yngwie vocals feel but more modern, don't know how to describe it but it's awesome.

')