Mesa Abacus on the Bay

• Thread starter ecalcagnino
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Chris

Forum MVP
Reaction score
This isn't Jemsite, holmes - you can direct link that shit here. ;)

ecalcagnino

\mm/
Contributor
Reaction score
Chris said:
This isn't Jemsite, holmes - you can direct link that shit here. ;)

hehe, I finna but my link cut off. That plus being about a quart low and hopped up on NyQuil I have been increasingly lazy and useless today. I may go to bed on my kitchen floor right now.

ecalcagnino

\mm/
Contributor
Reaction score
7 hours left! $275 shipped from you guys and I'll pull it. If it doesn't sell I will probably keep it as a backup. I would take a 7620 in trade even if it's a bit beat up. I want another one to refinish. Hit me up! :metal:

LordOVchaoS

NUDE MAN!
Forum MVP
Reaction score
Tell ya what, you throw in a complimentary Triaxis for me to use this with and I'll take it!

j/k, you sick again dude?

ecalcagnino

\mm/
Contributor
Reaction score
Just a Tri? Ok, deal :).

Yeah, I am sick actually... I went to the doc, which takes a lot because I am stubborn, and I have pneumonia. I am waking up with my lungs next to me in bed trying to escape. Man I HATE being sick. What really sucks is that my wife works with kids and brings home everything for me to get my ass kicked. I love winter.

LordOVchaoS

NUDE MAN!
Forum MVP
Reaction score
Well, you're not alone. Me and the wife have been puking our guts up for the last couple of days. Right now I'm eating my first meal since Tuesday.

ecalcagnino

\mm/
Contributor
Reaction score
No doubt, I am so sick of drinking my food. :noway: I don't know what you have going on there with the snow but we got 7 more inches overnight so I had to get my sick, lazy ass out of bed and plow the driveway. I have GOT to move somewhere more temperate.

Get better bro.

jim777

Seen all good people
Forum MVP
Reaction score
I'd have a hard time moving away from the only place in the country you can get Goose Island Honkers Ale. I wish I could get it here in Jersey!

ecalcagnino

\mm/
Contributor
Reaction score
One of the perks of living here! Man, I realy like that, too. Not many pople know about it which is a shame. Support your local brews! :metal:

jim777

Seen all good people
Forum MVP
Reaction score
Anyway... LOL! I was in Chicago in July to fix a problem with our trading desk there, and it was Shula's one night, Chop House the next, Gibsons, back to Shula's...and always the pair of Honkers Ales. Chicago rules! I would move there in a hearbeat. The best steakshouses in the country, and close to the best beer on the planet. Chilling on the Navy Pier in the summer...damn, great city!

And congrats on the sale!

Status
Not open for further replies.
')