Mesa Boogie Mark V combo

HighGain510

Contributor
Reaction score
Hey guys, it's on eBay, found a special amp I *must* have and since it looks like I should be closing on this house barring any issues with the home inspection this week on the 30th, so I have to make sure I don't touch my cash reserves plus the house I'm buying needs a washer and dryer so I could use the extra money. :(

Brief & Accurate Description of gear/guitar: Mark V, pretty much new (serial # 200), no issues and essentially mint as it's never been out of the house and the other kid had it in his apartment for a few weeks only so it's still pretty much new
Modifications (if any): None
Accessories (hardshell case etc): Everything that comes with them new, it's all pictured in the auction but it includes the casters, manuals, footswitch, padded covered etc.
Location (City,State or City,Country): It's currently in NoVa but if there is a buyer in the Philly area I could deliver it this weekend as I'm headed home this week
Contact Info (No Phone #s) PM box is full so I need to clear that out but give me a holler in the thread if you're interested if it's before I get it cleaned up a bit, please keep the "oh man that is nice, I have no money." comments out of the thread though please :wub:
References Required (eBay or other forum userid): Check my iTrader here and my eBay feedback is in the auction, 281 with no negs :D
Price (include currency and if firm/obo): It's up for auction so the prices are listed there
Pictures: Check the ebay link

Mesa Boogie Mark V (Mark Five) 1x12 Combo Near Mint NR! - eBay (item 110413659067 end time Jul-20-09 18:54:51 PDT)

Thanks for looking folks! :yesway:

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.