Mesa Boogie Mark V Head w/footswitch

• Thread starter wespaul
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

wespaul

Octaves of Manhattan
Reaction score
Brief & Accurate Description of gear/guitar: Mesa Boogie Mark V Head MINT
Modifications (if any): None
Accessories (hardshell case etc): Footswitch with dustcovers for both head and footswitch
Location (City,State or City,Country): Altus, Oklahoma, USA
International OK? : Yes
Contact Info (No Phone #s): PM me here
References (eBay or other forum userid): Done some deals here
Price (include currency and if firm/obo): Looking for trades
Pictures:

JIwGhJL.jpg

78bgaF9.jpg

hTYweVq.jpg

Stuff I'm interested in:

Line 6 POD HD Pro
Caparisons (Horus and Dellingers)
Power amps
Steel string acoustics
Quilted ESPs (Horizon and Eclipse), & Vintage ESP strats

I'm very interested in a POD HD Pro & power amp already racked, and would love to center a trade around that.

I'm not interested in Ibanez and Schecters.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Sitnonair

Reaction score
What about a trade straight across for an extremely rare Blackhurst Custom Tigershark? Here's a link to Blue Book of Electric Guitar Values - BLACKHURST ELECTRIC

A local pawn shop was going to give me $1750.00 about a year ago for it but I turned them down. You can't find these anywhere 100% stock like mine. This is number #44 out of 50 made by Dave Blackhurst. He used to work for Charvel USA about 15 plus years ago then started making his own for a short time. I was lucky enough to have had him build me 3 in the early nineties. This is my last one left. Let me know, I do have pictures. Thanks!!!

wespaul

Octaves of Manhattan
Reaction score
Yo bro,

That's a sweet guitar (and a cool bit of history), but not what I'm looking for at the moment. Thanks for the offer, though!

wespaul

Octaves of Manhattan
Reaction score
Some pretty interesting offers, unfortunately nothing I'm looking for at the moment. And with that, bump.

wespaul

Octaves of Manhattan
Reaction score
Getting a lot of offers for various different guitars. I'm actually good on electric guitars, so I'm only looking for specific ones in trade. I'm not in need of just any guitar (even if it's of equal value). I also secured an acoustic, so that's also off of my trade list as well.

I'm also interested in Dual Rectifiers and Engls, as well as their 2x12 and 4x12 counterparts.

guitar_player4_2_0

Reaction score
I've got an HD Pro with a Rocktron 120 power amp as well as a Mesa single rectifier series 2 in mint condition. I'd trade all three for this if you are interested. PM for details.

wespaul

Octaves of Manhattan
Reaction score
Thanks for the Peavey offers, but I'm satisfied with the 5150 I have. Thanks, though!

wespaul

Octaves of Manhattan
Reaction score
I hope I PM'd everybody back.

A few close deals, but ultimately nothing came to fruition. Back to the top!

wespaul

Octaves of Manhattan
Reaction score
I'm looking to outright sell it. $1750 shipped & insured via PP gift gets it to your place if you live within the CONUS.

rg401

Reaction score
Just wondering if you are interested on a trade for a Mesa Boogie Roadster combo 2x12, let me know. thanks-

wespaul

Octaves of Manhattan
Reaction score
Just wondering if you are interested on a trade for a Mesa Boogie Roadster combo 2x12, let me know. thanks-

That's an enticing offer, but I think shipping would be a killer on both ends.

')